Daily Current Affairs April 11
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs April 11. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
April 11| Daily Current Affairs 2022
Sports – Daily Current Affairs April 11
1. Who among the following is going to host U19 Women’s T20 WC?
D) South Africa
Answer: D) South Africa
- South Africa will host the inaugural ICC Under-19 Women’s T20 World Cup 2023, the world cricket governing body decided at the board meeting.
- The tournament will be staged in January, with 16 teams playing 41 matches.
2. Who among the following is women ICC ‘Player of the Month’ for March?
A) Deepti Sharma
B) Rachael Haynes
C) Ellyse Perry
D) Ameli Kerr
E) Nat Sciver
Answer: B) Rachael Haynes
- Men- Pakistan skipper Babar Azam
- Women-Australian opener Rachael Haynes
3. Who among the following won theAustralian GP?
A) George Russell
B) Max Verstappen
C) Charles Leclerc
D) Londo Norris
E) Segio Perez
Answer: C) Charles Leclerc
- Charles Leclerc won the 2022 Australian Grand Prix to consolidate his and Ferrari’s championship leads as Max Verstappen suffered a second retirement in three races.
- 1- CHARLES LECLERC-FERRARI
2- SERGIO PEREZ-RED BULL RACING
3- GEORGE RUSSELL-MERCEDES
4- LEWIS HAMILTON-MERCEDES
5- LANDO NORRIS-MCLAREN
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs April 11
4. ADB sanctioned how many crores for 3 projects of Agartala Smart City?
A) Rs 551 crores
B) Rs 151crores
C) Rs 515crores
D) Rs 155crores
E) Rs 115 crores
Answer: A) Rs 551 crores
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has sanctioned an amount of 25 million US dollars (Rs 551 Cr) for three specific projects under Agartala Smart City Limited.
- The ADB agreed to fund for 23 kilometres smart road by retrofitting 15 roads stretches of the city at the cost of Rs 444 Cr, revival the lakes and water bodies of Maharaja Bir Bikram College and its adjoining areas at Rs 30.67 Cr and renovation and restoration of Ujjayanta Palace and its surrounding at Rs 35.68 Cr in the current financial year in a phased manner on the implementation stages of the projects.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs April 11
5. Shehbaz Sharif elected as new Prime Minister of which of the following country?
Answer: A) Pakistan
- Pakistan Parliament elected unopposed Shehbaz Sharif as 23rd prime minister of the country, bringing to an end the political uncertainty that had gripped the nation since a no-confidence motion was introduced against his predecessor Imran Khan.
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs April 11
6. What is the name of the Anti-Tank Guided Missile that is successfully flight-tested?
E) DRDO ATM
Answer: B) HELINA
- Anti-Tank Guided Missile ‘HELINA’, launched from an indigenously-developed helicopter, was successfully flight-tested at high-altitude ranges.
- The flight-test was jointly conducted by the teams of scientists of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Indian Army and Indian Air Force, as part of the user validation trials.
- The flight trials were conducted from an Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) and the missile was fired successfully engaging simulated tank target.
- The missile is guided by an Infrared Imaging Seeker (IIR) operating in the Lock on Before Launch mode.
- It is one of the most advanced Anti-Tank weapon in the world.
International Affairs – Daily Current Affairs April 11
7. HAL signs contract with which of the following army for phase II training on Chetak Helicopter?
A) UK Army
B) France Army
C) Nigerian Army
D) Srilanka Army
E) Russian Army
Answer: C) Nigerian Army
- Aphase-II flying training contract was signed between Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and the Nigerian Army.
- The agreement has been signed for imparting phase-II flying training on Chetak Helicopter for six officers of Nigerian Army Aviation.
- The contract was signed by BK Tripathy, General Manager, Helicopter Division and Commodore Anthony Victor Kujoh, Defence Adviser, High Commission of Nigeria in India at a programme held at Helicopter Division.
- As part of the training, 70 hours of flying training would be imparted for each Nigerian Army Aviation Officer.
8. India and which of the following country signed MoU on Space Situational Awareness?
Answer: E) USA
- A pact to share information on space activities is to be signed by the US and India during the 2+2 meeting of their diplomatic and defence leaders in Washington.
- The Space Situational Awareness Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) aims to protect the satellites of the two countries.
- Minister Rajnath Singh and Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin for the Fourth 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue that will finally take place after being postponed in December 2021.
- The 2+2 will focus on cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region, where the two countries are strategically more aligned.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs April 11
9. Om Birla inaugurates CPA India Region Conference at which of the following place?
Answer: A) Guwahati
- He was speaking at the inaugural ceremony of the 8th Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA) India Region Conference held at State Legislative Assembly in Guwahati, Assam.
- Youths can play an important role for national development and the time has come to engage them in our democratic system so that they can resolve the issues of our country.
- They must be provided a platform for greater participation in democratic institutions through various programs.
Over All Review
Banking and Finance
Science and Technology