Daily Current Affairs April 10
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs April 10. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
April 10| Daily Current Affairs 2022
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs April 10
1. Which ministry celebrated Iconic Week from April 11 -17 to commemorate AzadiKaAmritMahotsav?
A) Panchayati Raj
B) Tribal Affairs
C) External Affairs
D) Home Affairs
Answer: A) Panchayati Raj
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj will be celebrating the Iconic Week from 11th April to 17th April to commemorate AzadiKaAmritMahotsav (AKAM) as a Jan-Utsav.
- Iconic Week celebrations will help build a movement that will further motivate all stakeholders to accelerate the pace of attainment of SDGs and help the country meet its SDG commitments in rural India through Panchayats on time.
- The week-long commemorative events will commence with organizing National Stakeholders Conference on localisation of Sustainable Development Goals at VigyanBhawan,New Delhi.
2. World Homeopathy Day 2022 is celebrated on ______?
A) April 08
B) April 07
C) April 09
D) April 11
E) April 10
Answer: E) April 10
- April 10 is observed as World Homeopathy Day across the globe.
- The day highlights the importance of a field of medicine and its ability in eradicating some of the tough-nut-to-crack ailments.
- The day is also celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Dr Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann.
- Hahnemann, born in Paris in 1755, founded this branch of medicine and is considered the father of Homeopathy.
- ‘People’s Choice for Wellness’
Sports – Daily Current Affairs April 10
3. Who among the following won the first ever gold medal at WSF World Doubles Squash championships?
B) Cyrus Poncha
C) Dipika Pallikal Karthik
E) Mahesh Mangaonkar
Answer: C) Dipika Pallikal Karthik
- India’s Dipika Pallikal Karthikand SauravGhosaldefeated Adrian Waller and Alison Waters of England in the mixed doubles finals to win India’s first ever gold medal at WSF World Doubles Squash championship.
Business and Economy – Daily Current Affairs April 10
4. Who among the following partnered with CSC for making insurance accessible to rural India Kolkata?
A) SBI Life Insurance
B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) Cholamandalam Life Insurance
D) Max Life Insurance
E) Bajaj Life Insurance
Answer: B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Co Ltd has partnered with Common Services Centers (CSE), under the Ministry of Electronics & IT to engage its network of over 4 lakhs Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) at the last mile for distribution of life insurance plan.
- The partnership will allow Tata AIA Life Insurance to augment its reach to around 95% of gram panchayats, building in-roads to make life insurance accessible to the remotest areas of Bharat.
- Through its network, CSC will offer Tata AIA Life POS Smart Income Plus plan that provides the dual advantage of a life cover combined with savings.
- The plan offers guaranteed payouts of 120% of the Annualized Premium under the Regular Income Benefit option and a life cover to help protect loved ones.
- Under this plan, one can go for a sum assured up to INR 2497000.
- By paying premiums for 7 years, customers can enjoy a life cover for 15 years.
- Women policyholders enjoy a higher benefit for the plan.
- In case of emergency, consumers have the option to avail of a loan against the policy.
Awards – Daily Current Affairs April 10
5. Who among the following received the Active Participation Award of NCDFI e-Market?
D) Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation
Answer: D) Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation
- Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation (HDDCF) has received the Active Participation Award of the NCDFI e-Market for the financial year 2021-22.
- NCDFI is celebrating the Golden Jubilee of completing 50 years of service and a function to mark the occasion and e-Market award ceremony was held at National Forensic Science University in Gandhinagar (Gujarat).
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs April 10
6. Amit Shah inaugurated Nadabet ‘Seemadarshan’ project in which of the following district?
Answer: B) Gujarat
- Shah inaugurated the ‘Seemadarshan’ tourism project at Nadabetalong the India-Pakistan border in Gujarat’s Banaskantha district.
- The project has several attractions, including the ‘Beating Retreat’ ceremony, on the lines of the exercise held on the Wagah-Attari border in Punjab.
- The Rs 125 crore tourism project aims to offer citizens an opportunity to see the lifestyle of BSF personnel deployed at the Indo-Pak border to protect the country.
- A ‘Sarhad Gatha’ exhibition centreand museum, decorative lighting, solar tree and solar rooftop panels.
- A monument, titled ‘Ajay Prahari’, has been erected at the site in the memory of soldiers who sacrificed their lives while protecting the nation.
- Tourists will also be able to see various weapons of the Indian Army and BSF, such as surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles, T-55 tanks, artillery guns, torpedoes, wing drop tanks and MiG-27 aircraft.
7. Union Culture Minister inaugurated_______ edition National Exhibition of Arts and SNA Awardee Performance Festival?
Answer: D) 62nd
- Union Culture Minister Kishan Reddy inaugurated the 62nd National Exhibition of Arts at Lalit Kala Akademi Gallery and SangeetNatakAkademi Awardee Performance Festival at Kamani Auditorium in New Delhi.
- On this occasion, Mr Reddy and MsLekhi felicitated the fellows and awardees and released the 62nd N.E.A catalogue and also launched the New Website of Lalit Kala Akademi.
- The purpose of this National exhibition of art is to showcase the talent of all selected participants and the awardees.
8. Who among the following inaugurated new building of ‘GUJCOMASOL’ in Gandhinagar?
A) Amit Shah
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Arjun Munda
D) Rajnath Singh
E) Narendra Modi
Answer: A) Amit Shah
- Union Home and Cooperative Minister Amit Shah has inaugurated a new building of GUJCOMASOL- Gujarat State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd at GIDC in Gandhinagar.
- The new building of GUJCOMASOL- has been named Tribhuvandas Patel SahakarBhavan- who had founded GUJCOMASOL.
- Union Home and Cooperative Minister Shah has also attended the e-market award function of National Cooperative Dairy Federation-NCDF in Gandhinagar.
9. Central Railway launches ‘One Station One Product’ at how many stations to promote local products?
Answer: E) 5
- Central Railway under the Ministry of Railways has launched ‘One Station One Product’ at five stations of Central Railway i.e one station each of its 5 divisions including Mumbai Division.
- Under this program, the Dharavi leather products stall was launched at ChhatrapatiShivajiMaharaj Terminus Railway station which will promote and sell local leather products.
- Similarly, KolhapuriChappalat Kolhapur (ChhatrapatiShahuMaharaj Terminus) station in Pune division, local handicrafts of Burhanpur at Burhanpur station in Bhusawal division, Solapuri bedsheet (cloth) at Solapur station and bamboo products at Nagpur station are launched an exhibition cum sale centres.
10. Who among the following chaired Zonal Conference of States/UTs of Western region in Mumbai?
A) Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Amit Shah
D) Nitin Gadkari
E) Jai Shankar
Answer: C) SmritiIrani
- Women and Child Development Minister SmritiIraniwill chair Zonal Conference of States and Union Territories and stakeholders of Western region in Mumbai.
- The conference aims to sensitize State Governments and UT Administrations to facilitate proper implementation of the Umbrella Schemes of Mission Poshan 2.0, Mission Shakti and Mission Vatsalya over the next 5 years.
- The meeting in Mumbai is the fourth in the series in which Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu will participate.
Over All Review
Business And Economy