Daily Current Affairs November 07
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs November 07. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
November 07 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs November 07
1. National Cancer Awareness Day is observed on which date?
A) November 1
B) November 7
C) November 3
D) November 6
E) November 5
Answer: B) November 7
- November 7 is observed annually as National Cancer Awareness Day in India to raise awareness about cancer, of which 1.1 million cases are reported in the country each year.
- National Cancer Awareness Day was first announced in September 2014 by then Union health minister Dr Harsh Vardhan, with November 7 chosen for the occasion to coincide with the birth anniversary of Nobel laureate Marie Curie, who was born on this date in 1867, and whose works led to the development of radiotherapy to treat cancer.
Sports – Daily Current Affairs November 07
2. Saurabh Chaudhary claimed the silver medal in the men’s _____ air pistol event of the ISSF President’s Cup?
Answer: E) 10m
- India’s young shooting ace Saurabh Chaudhary claimed the silver medal in the men’s 10m air pistol event of the ISSF President’s Cup.
- India’s Saurabh Chaudhary won silver while Abhishek Verma clinched bronze in the men’s 10m air pistol at the inaugural edition of the President’s Cup in Wroclaw, Poland.
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs November 07
3. Which small finance bank join hands with Nabard for local economic development?
A) A U Small Finance Bank.
B) Capital Small Finance Bank.
C) ESAF Small Finance Bank.
D) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank.
E) Suryoday Small Finance Bank.
Answer: C) ESAF Small Finance Bank.
- K. Rajan, the State Revenue Minister inaugurated the state-level Local Sustainable Economic Development Training Program organized by the bank in this regard.
- Speaking on the occasion, the Minister said ESAF Small Finance Bank’s state wide initiative on Local Sustainable Economic Development Training Program in collaboration with Nabard is a step towards building financial literacy at grass root levels.
International Affairs – Daily Current Affairs November 07
4. India and which country agreed to strengthen defence and security partnership by enhancing intelligence and information sharing, bolstering mutual capabilities, expanding military drills and pursuing new initiatives in maritime, space and cyber domains?
Answer: C) France
- The two countries resolved to expand the defence ties at a meeting of India-France strategic dialogue in Paris that was co-chaired by NSA Ajit Doval and Emmanuel Bonne, the Diplomatic Advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron.
- In the Strategic Dialogue and other meetings, France stressed its continuing commitment to the Indo-Pacific region as a “resident power”, and partnership with India as a “major pillar” of its strategy for the region.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs November 07
5. Which edition of Cyber security conference ‘c0c0n’ to be inaugurated by Gen. Bipin Rawat?
Answer: E) 14th
- Chief of Defense Staff General Bipin Rawat will inaugurate the 14th edition of ‘c0c0n’, an annual Hacking and Cyber Security Briefing, which will be held virtually from November 10-13.
- The conference, which is being conducted by Kerala Police in association with two non-profit organisations, Society for the Policing of Cyberspace( POLCYB ) and Information Security Research Association (ISRA), would be primarily discussing online scams and defenses during the lockdown period, a press statement said.
- ”The conference is being held in such a way that online security is beneficial even to children in the state where many crimes are taking place with the shift to online classes,” the statement said.
- The conference is being held virtually so that people from across the globe can attend the event as the 13th edition of ‘c0c0n’ last year saw more than 6,000 attendees from around the world.
- The theme of this year’s ‘c0c0n’ is – Improvise, Adapt and Overcome,’ it added.
- National and international experts will speak on various issues including cyber-attacks on critical infrastructures, quantum computing, automotive cyber security, drone attacks detections using deep learning, data security and privacy, cyber espionage and cyber warfare, it further said.
6. Which state inaugurates CIAL’s hydro-electric power plant?
D) Tamil Nadu
Answer: B) Kerala
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated the Cochin International Airport Limited’s (CIAL) Arippara hydroelectric plant and said the Left government plans to implement low-cost environment-friendly power projects in collaboration with local bodies and co-operatives.
- The plant, which estimates an annual power generation of 14 million units, would provide the power to the KSEB (Kerala State Electricity Board) from this week.
7. India’s longest drone flight conducted in which state for Hindustan Petroleum?
D) Tamil Nadu
Answer: E) Haryana
- A robotics and drone company has claimed that it has conducted the longest drone flight of 51 km in India to survey the pipeline of the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) in Haryana.
- Omnipresent Robot Technologies Founder and CEO Aakash Sinha told PTI that the 51 km-long flight of Omni-Hansa V5 took place on November 3.
8. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will set up a Space Museum and Space Centre in Kanniyakumari at a cost of ____?
A) ₹ 100 crore
B) ₹ 300 crore
C) ₹ 400 crore
D) ₹ 500 crore
E) ₹ 600 crore
Answer: A) ₹ 100 crore
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will set up a Space Museum and Space Centre in Kanniyakumari at a cost of ₹ 100 crore.
- Information Technology Minister Mano Thangaraj who met ISRO chairman K. Sivan, said the state government had already allotted 10 acres of land for the purpose.
Over All Review
Banking and Finance