Daily Current Affairs July 30
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Daily current affairs july 30.Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs July 2021. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
July 30 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
IMPORTANT DAYS – Daily Current Affairs July 30
1. World Day Against Trafficking is observed on which date?
A) July 23
B) July 30
C) July 29
D) July 26
E) July 28
Answer: B) July 30
World Day Against Trafficking in Persons:
- Taking place on 30th July every year.
- Raising awareness of human trafficking victims and the protection of their rights.
The first World Day Against Trafficking in Persons was marked on 30 July 2014.
- “Victims’ Voices Lead the Way”.
BANKING AND FINANCE – Daily Current Affairs July 30
2. LIC Cards Services Limited and which Bank partners to launch two variants of co-branded RuPay Credit Cards – LIC CSL ‘Lumine’ Platinum Credit Card and LIC CSL ‘Eclat’ Select Credit Card?
A) Karnataka Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Federal Bank
E) IDBI Bank
Answer: E) IDBI Bank
3. Which company Launches “Kona Kona Shiksha” To Promote Financial Literacy Among Youth?
A) India Infoline
B) Kotak Securities Limited
C) HDFC Securities
D) SBI Capital
E) ICICI Direct
Answer: B) Kotak Securities Limited
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL) announced that it has collaborated with the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) for its CSR Project on Education and Livelihood to launch “Kona Kona Shiksha”, which is a CSR initiative to promote financial literacy among the young citizens of the country.
- The initiative will empower students with knowledge on personal finance, fundamentals of investing in securities markets, investment principles and practices, etc.
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY – Daily Current Affairs July 30
4. Which company launches ‘AI For All’ initiative in partnership with CBSE?
Answer: B) Intel
- Chipmaker Intel said it has collaborated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to launch the ‘AI For All’ initiative, aimed at creating a basic understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) for people in India.
- Based on Intel’s ‘AI For Citizens’ programme, ‘AI For All’ is a 4-hour, self-paced learning programme that demystifies AI in an inclusive manner.
- The four-hour open content resource, which is available in 11 vernacular languages, is divided into two sections – AI Awareness (1.5 hours) and AI Appreciation (2.5 hours).
5. Which company joins hands with UK Government and UK India Business Council to address digital skills gap in UK?
Answer: E) NASSCOM
- Recognising the importance of digital skills, NASSCOM along with UK Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT and the UK India Business Council (UKIBC) organised a two-day virtual university tour focusing on talent acquisition for the Indian tech industry.
- This covered several of the UK’s top universities such as University of Nottingham, University of Glasgow and Durham University.
6. CESL Signs Agreement With which company For Setting Up Of EV Charging Points In Metro Cities Across India?
Answer: E) HPCL
- Convergence Energy Services limited (CESL) – a wholly owned subsidiary of Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) – has signed an agreement with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for setting up of charging infrastructure in selected retail outlets in several cities across the country.
APPOINTMENTS – Daily Current Affairs July 30
7. Natalia Gavrilita is sworn of Prime Minister of which country?
Answer: D) Moldova
- Moldovan President Maia Sandu said she was nominating former Finance Minister Natalia Gavrilita to become the new prime minister.
8. Who gets additional charge as Secretary of Ministry of Cooperation?
A) Sandhi Agarwal
B) Sanjay Agarwal
C) Surya Agarwal
D) Vasanth Agarwal
E) Varun Agarwal
Answer: B) Sanjay Agarwal
- The Secretary of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Sanjay Agarwal has been given the additional charge of the post of Secretary of the newly formed Ministry of Cooperation.
- Agarwal is an IAS officer from UP batch ’84, and his appointment will be valid till either the appointment of a regular incumbent or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – Daily Current Affairs July 30
9. Which IIT ties up with Mizoram University to strengthen collaboration in teaching, research?
A) IIT Guwahati
B) IIT Madras
C) IIT Mandi
D) IIT Varanasi
E) IIT Kozhikode
Answer: A) IIT Guwahati
INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS – Daily Current Affairs July 30
10. Indo-Russian Navy holds which edition of exercise INDRA NAVY from 28 to 29 July?
- The 12th edition of exercise INDRA NAVY, a biennial bilateral maritime exercise between Indian Navy and Russian Navy was held in the Baltic Sea from 28 to 29 July 2021.
- This exercise was undertaken as part of the visit of INS Tabar to St Petersburg, Russia to participate in the 325th Navy Day celebrations of the Russian Navy.
11. India and which country will virtually co-host the fourth annual Indo-Pacific Business Forum (IPBF) in October?
Answer: D) USA
NATIONAL AFFAIRS – Daily Current Affairs July 30
12. Which state launches ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ scheme in the state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: D) Odisha
- Strengthening the Food Security System in the state, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik rolled out the ‘One Nation-One Ration Card’ (ONORC) program under which the National Food Security Act beneficiaries from other States can get ration in Odisha through 10,578 affordable shops.
- Patnaik also launched a scheme under the public distribution system (PDS) that will entail the distribution of fortified rice as a pilot project in the Malkangiri District.
- Under this scheme, around 5.40 lakh, PDS beneficiaries of Malkangiri district will be provided with 3,200 metric tonnes of vitamin-rich rice per month.
13. Who launches SAFAL assessment framework for CBSE students?
A) Amit Shah
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) S JaiShankar
D) Rajnath Singh
E) Narendra Modi
Answer: E) Narendra Modi
- On the first anniversary of National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched SAFAL (Structured Assessment For Analysing Learning), a competency-based assessment for grades 3, 5 and 8 introduced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- According to a press release issued by CBSE, SAFAL will be used to assess the progress of foundational skills and basic learning outcomes among students.
14. Which UT launched Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)?
E) Jammu and Kashmir
Answer: B) Lakshadweep
15. Which state launched the Case Inventory Database portal (CID) which will be exclusively for the purpose of supervising and monitoring of criminal cases registered throughout the State?
Answer: B) Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Director General of Police, R Chandranathan launched the Case Inventory Database portal (CID) which will be exclusively for the purpose of supervising and monitoring of criminal cases registered throughout the State.
- The portal has been designed and hosted with the assistance of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Meghalaya State Centre, Shillong.
16. Govt releases how much amount to States, UTs towards India Covid-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package in 2020-21?
A) Rs 2257.88 cr
B) Rs 3257.88 cr
C) Rs 4257.88 cr
D) Rs 5257.88 cr
E) Rs 8257.88 cr
Answer: E) Rs 8257.88 cr
17. APEDA organizes orientation programme for start-ups for boosting agricultural products exports from which state?
Answer: E) Rajasthan
- A bid to give fillip to the start-up ecosystem for promotion of agricultural products exports, APEDA in association with Agriculture University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan organized a programme where more than 430 farmers, students, traders and other stakeholders had participated.
- The orientation programme for start-ups in agri-export, was aimed at creating awareness among farmers and agriculture students in the western region of Rajasthan on agri-exports.
18. Who released “Biotech-PRIDE (Promotion of Research and Innovation through Data Exchange) Guidelines” developed by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science and Technology?
A) Amit Shah
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Jitendra Singh
D) Rajnath Singh
E) Narendra Modi
Answer: C) Jitendra Singh