Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.,
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
September – 20 | Daily Current Affairs 2020
Table of Contents
1. John Turner passed away. He is former Prime Minister of which country?
He is served as 17th Prime minister.
2. Who took oath as a member of the Rajya Sabha?
A) H D Sudhan Gowda
B) H D Madhan Gowda
C) H D Deve Gowda
D) H D Pavith Gowda
Answer: C) H D Deve Gowda
- Former prime minister H D Deve Gowda took oath as a member of the Rajya Sabha.
- Gowda was in June elected to the Rajya Sabha from Karnataka. This is the first time that the JD(S) leader has become a member of the Upper House since 1996.
3. The Government forms expert panels for inspection of COVID hospitals. Who is constituted in this panels?
A) D.V. Sadananda Gowda
B) Dr Harshavardhan
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) Dr Harshavardhan
Answer:D) Dr Harshavardhan
Health and Family Welfare, Science
and Technology and Earth Sciences:
Minister : Dr Harshavardhan
Constitency : Chandni Chowk, Delhi
4. Which Project has been nominated for the prestigious “SKOCH Award 2020”?
A) ‘Baga Sutras’
B) ‘Suraksha Sutras’
C) ‘Wash Sutras’
D) ‘Dasa Sutras’
Answer: D) ‘Dasa Sutras’
‘Dasa Sutras’, a project initiated by Prakasam SP Siddharth Kaushal as a precautionary measure to protect the police and public from Covid-19, has been nominated for the prestigious “SKOCH Award 2020”.
5. India has provided financial assistance of how much amount to the Maldives to help it mitigate the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic?
A) USD 550 million
B) USD 150 million
C) USD 350 million
D) USD 250 million
Answer:D) USD 250 million
Currency: Maldivian rufiyaa
6. Which Ministry and AYUSH ministry sign MoU for integration of AYUSH systems with ongoing nutrition interventions?
A) WCD Ministry
B) Education Ministry
C) Consumer Affairs Ministry
D) Home Ministry
Answer:A) WCD Ministry
7. Which Airport has been granted the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) by ACI?
A) Chennai International Airport
B) Kempegowda International Airport
C) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
D) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
Answer:C) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
AHA Enables airports to demonstrate to passengers, staff, regulators, and governments that they are prioritizing health and safety in a measurable, established manner.
8. Which state government celebrated Gharib Kalyan Week is being organized from 16th to 23rd September to mark the Birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
Answer:D) Madhya Pradesh
4th day of Gharib Kalyan Week is called ‘Vanadhikar Diwas’.
CM: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Governor : Anandiben Patel
9. Which State Government will roll out One Nation One Ration card system on Oct 1?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
Answer:D) Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu CM inaugurates state’s blockchain platform ‘Nambikkai Inaiyam’ that can be used for developing and deploying block chain applications for all departments and public sector enterprises within the state
Capital : Chennai
CM : Edappadi K. Palaniswami
Governor : Banwarilal Purohit
10. India’s first Coast Guard academy will be established at which place?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Mumbai, Maharashtra
C) Mangalore, Karnataka
D) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Answer:C) Mangalore, Karnataka
Capital : Bengaluru
CM : B. S. Yeddyurappa
Governor : Vajubhai Vala
Around 158 acres Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB) land has been taken over for setting up ICG Academy.
11. Which state government launched the first phase of a model project that aims to improve and facilitate the education of students belonging to SC & ST?
C) Tamil Nadu
Capital : Thiruvananthapuram
CM : Pinarayi Vijayan
Governor : Arif Mohammed Khan
- The government provides financial assistance of Rs 2 lakhs to the members of SC community to set up a study room adjacent to their house.
- Aimed at enhancing the immunity levels of people, the Department of Post-Harvest Technology, Kerala Agricultural University has introduced Jeevani — a health drink in the market.