Daily Current Affairs June 06
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs June 06. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
June 06| Daily Current Affairs 2022
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs June 06
1. International Day against Illegal Fishing is observed on which date?
A) June 3
C) June 4
D) June 2
E) June 1
Answer: B)June 5
- With large quantities and varieties of fish present in the world’s oceans, it has become an entity of perennial food supply.
- Its abundance in nature has resulted in its illegal and unreported accumulation.
- The UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) proposed the idea to declare June 5 as the International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing.
- As per the data, unreported, unregulated illegal fishing is the reason behind loss of approximately 20 million tonnes of fish every single year.
- The loss is estimated to cost between $10–23 billion.
Sports – Daily Current Affairs June 06
2. Indian men’s hockey team beat which country to clinch inaugural FIH Hockey5s title?
Answer: E) Poland
- Indian Men’s Hockey Team registered a thrilling 6-4 comeback win against Poland to clinch the inaugural FIH Hockey5s title here.
- Bobby Singh Dhami (11′, 19′) and Mohammed Raheel (13′, 17′), who finished as the top goalscorer at FIH Hockey 5s, netted twice, while Sanjay (8′) and Captain Gurinder Singh (9′) also contributed to the team’s victory.
- The goalscorers for Poland were Mateusz Nowakowski (1′), R
3. KajolSargar became the first gold medallist at the Khelo India Youth Games. She is related to which sports?
- Weightlifter KajolSargar, who is the daughter of a tea vendor, became the first gold medallist at the Khelo India Youth Games as defending champions Maharashtra surged into the lead in the medal table here.
- The 16-year-old from Sangli lifted a total of 113 kg (50kg in snatch + 63kg in clean & jerk) in the women’s 40kg category to kick off Maharashtra’s march towards the top of the medal’s tally.
- She had won a bronze medal in the Youth Nationals in 2021.
- Maharashtra scooped nine gold medals early in the morning but by late evening, hosts Haryana clawed their way back into the race, picking up six gold to take the second position.
- Haryana garnered the most number of medals, though, capturing 23 (5 gold, 6 silver, 12 bronze) to Maharashtra’s 17 (9 gold, 4 silver, 4 bronze).
- On a day full of exciting twists and turns, two new youth national records were also created in weightlifting.
- Maharashtra expectedly bagged three out of four gold on offer in weightlifting, and also three yellow metals in yoga and one in cycling.
- Haryana underlined their dominance on the wrestling mat, gobbling up all five gold up for grabs, and one yellow metal in cycling.
- Manipur shot into the third place in the medals tally, capturing four gold in Thang-ta, an indigenous sport added to the Khelo India programme for the first time.
- Maharashtra lifter HarshadaGarud rewrote the youth national record in the women’s 45kg category as she overcame a stiff challenge from Uttar Pradesh’s Anjali Patel.
- L Dhanush of Tamil Nadu bagged the boys 49kg gold medal with a snatch record of 88kg and an overall lift of 190kg.
- Haryana began their medal charge at the cycling velodrome in Delhi as Vrinda Yadav bagged the gold in the girls 7.5 kg scratch race.
- Haryana were banking on making a clean sweep of gold medals on the wrestling mat and Ronit Sharma did not disappoint, opening account in the boys greco-roman 51 kg category when he defeated state-mate Rahul.
- SahilJaglan scored a convincing 10-0 win over Robinpreet Singh of Punjab to clinch freestyle 92kg gold.
- Jyoti completed the clean sweep by defeating Maharashtra’s Pragati Gaikwad by technical superiority in the girls’ 57kg weight category.
4. Rafael Nadal beats Casper Ruud to win 14th French Open title. He won first French title in which year?
Answer: E) 2005
- Rafael Nadal won a 14th French Open and record-extending 22nd Grand Slam title with a straight-sets rout of Casper Ruud to become the oldest male champion at Roland Garros.
- In a disappointing final, 36-year-old Nadal won 6-3, 6-3, 6-0 with victory coming 17 years to the day since he claimed his first French Open as a 19-year-old in 2005.
- Nadal won the last 11 games of the final and is now two Slams ahead of old rivals Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer with Sunday’s victory coming against all the odds.
- Nadal, the oldest winner in Paris since a 34-year-old Andre Gimeno in 1972, had not been certain of taking part after a chronic left foot injury, which has plagued him throughout his career, flared up again.
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs June 06
5. Which company partners EasyTransfer to offer international payments services?
E) Capital Float
Answer: A)Cashfree Payments
- Fintech companyCashfree Payments has partnered Singapore-headquartered cross-border education payment services platform EasyTransfer to offer a faster, easier, and cheaper platform for Indian students to make fee payments to universities and educational institutions abroad.
- With this partnership, Indian students will be able to make payments directly through their existing bank accounts, eliminating the need to set up a new account specifically for making such payments, said the firm.
- Cashfree Payments’ Payment Gateway offering will enable payments using payment modes like internet banking and UPI, and leverage its network of banking partners for remittance abroad.
- Cashfree Payments also ensures collection of relevant KYC of the payer and supporting documents for reporting under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme, in a streamlined digital flow.
- The fund settlement will occur through authorized dealer banks, and directly go out to universities outside of the Indian territory, ensuring a secure and smooth transaction.
- This solution enables all sorts of education-related payments, including application and tuition fees, to international universities.
6. Which company partners ICICI HFC to offer affordable home loans?
A) Cashfree Payments
E) Easy Home Finance Ltd
Answer: E) Easy Home Finance Ltd
- Easy Home Finance Ltd (EASY), a tech-based mortgage company, has partnered ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd. (ICICI HFC) for disbursing affordable home loans.
- This partnership will leverage ICICI HFC’s expertise in affordable housing segment and EASY’s tech capabilities to enable quick disbursement of affordable home loans
The co-origination, underwriting and disbursement activities from both the parties together will enable a seamless process for new home buyers.
- EASY’s asset-light model of neo banking mortgage and a greater reach for digital home loans combined with rural-urban connect of ICICI HFC will help customers get home loans processed faster, said the firm.
7. Which company has launched India’s first banking Metaverse, Kiyaverse?
A) Cashfree Payments
E) Easy Home Finance Ltd
Answer: C) Kiya.ai
- Kiya.ai, a Mumbai-based fintech company, has launched India’s first banking Metaverse, Kiyaverse, which will be used by banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) to enable virtual interactions.
- Kiyaverse will be rolled out in phases. In the first phase, the banking Metaverse will offer services such as virtual relationship managers, peer avatars and virtual advisors called Robo-advisors, the company said.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs June 06
8. Markets regulator Sebi has restructured its advisory committee on mutual funds. How many members in this committee?
Answer: E) 25
- Markets regulator Sebi has restructured its advisory committee on mutual funds.
- The 25-member advisory committee will be chaired by former Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) UshaThorat, according to the latest update with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
- Earlier, the panel had 24 members.
- The regulator has inducted Chairman of NJ India Invest NeerajChoksi in the advisory committee. Other members include Independent Trustee at SBI Mutual Fund Sunil Gulati and Independent Trustee at DSP Mutual Fund Dharmishta NarendraprasadRaval.
- Tata Asset Management MD and CEO Prathit D Bhobe, SBI Funds Management MD and CEO Vinay Tonse, Mirae Asset Investment Managers (India) CEO SwarupMohanty, Sundaram Asset Management Company MD Sunil Subramaniam, MotilalOswal Asset Management Company MD and CEO Navin Agarwal and Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) Chairman A Balasubramanian are also part of the panel.
- Also, chiefs of BSE, NSE, Computer Age Management Services (CAMS), KFin Technologies as well as representatives of the finance ministry and Sebi are part of the committee.
- The committee is mandated to advise Sebi on issues related to regulation and development of the mutual fund industry.
- It can also advise the regulator on disclosure requirements and measures required for a change in the legal framework to introduce simplification and transparency in mutual fund regulations.
9. Who is the brand ambassador of Garuda Aerospace?
B) M.S Dhoni
D) Sachin Tendulkar
Answer: B) M.S Dhoni
- Drone startup Garuda Aerospace has appointed cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni as the company’s firm’s brand ambassador, the company announced.
- The cricketer will also be one of their shareholders, it added.
10. Swarup Kumar Saha is appointed as MD & CEO of which bank?
A) Punjab & Sind Bank
C)Karur Vyasa Bank
Answer: A) Punjab & Sind Bank
- The PSU lender said that Swarup Kumar Saha assumed the charge as managing director & chief executive officer of the bank on 3 June 2022.
- Saha’s appointment as MD and CEO is for three years. Prior to his elevation, Saha was executive director of Punjab National Bank since 10 March 2021.
- Punjab & Sind Bank is a public sector bank. The Government of India held 98.25% stake in the bank as of 31 March 2022.
- It reported 115.2% jump in net profit to Rs 346.10 crore on a 2.9% rise in total income to Rs 2,007.90 crore in Q4 FY22 over Q4 FY21.
- Shares of Punjab & Sind Bank fell 0.97% to end at Rs 15.30 on Friday, 3 June 2022.
Awards – Daily Current Affairs June 06
11. “Turn Your Body to the Sun” has won the prestigious Golden Conch award for the Best Documentary Film at MIFF 2022. This movie in which language?
- Dutch documentary film “Turn Your Body to the Sun” that tells the incredible story of a Soviet Prisoner of War, has won the prestigious Golden Conch award for the Best Documentary Film at MIFF 2022.
- The top award of the Mumbai International Film Festival for Documentary, Short Fiction and Animation Films was presented by the governor of Maharashtra Bhagat Singh Koshiyari at the valedictory ceremony held at the Nehru Centre, Mumbai this evening in the presence of Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting L Murugan and other dignitaries.
- The Award carries a Golden Conch, a Certificate and cash prize of Rs 1 million (Rs 10 lakhs).
- Directed by Aliona Van der Horst, ‘Turn Your Body to the Sun’ brings to light the incredible life story of a Soviet soldier of Tatar descent, who was captured by the Nazis during World War II.
- Through his diaries as well as various personal and public archives and registries, his daughter Sana attempts to trace the path of her father to understand what made him the man she knew as a child.
- The International Competition jury observed that the filmmaker has recreated the personal stories of World War II in such a fashion that it provokes the thought of the viewers.
- The jury noted that the innovative use of archival material is very sensitive and that the cinematic treatment is par excellence.
- As many as 18 documentary films from Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Panama, South Korea and UK, besides India were in the International Competition section of MIFF 2022
- Best Short-fiction: ‘Saakshatkaaram’ (Malayalam) & ‘Brother Troll’
- In the Short Fiction category, Malayalam film ‘Saakshatkaaram’ shares the Silver Conch award with GudmundHelsmsal’s ‘Brother Troll’ a film from Faroe Islands of Denmark.
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs June 06
12. Which company has joined NASA’s PACE Mission as an early adopter?
E) Datair Technology Pvt Ltd
Answer: E) Datair Technology Pvt Ltd
- Datair Technology Pvt Ltd (Ambee), a global platform for hyperlocal and geospatial datasets on air quality, weather, pollen, soil, water vapor, fire, and more, has joined NASA’s PACE Mission as an early adopter.
- PACE elongates to the Plankton, Aerosol, Cloud, ocean Ecosystem (PACE) mission developed by NASA to be a low orbit satellite gathering geospatial data.
- The PACE mission, scheduled to launch in 2024, will add to NASA’s existing satellite observations of global ocean biology and aerosols, continuing the analysis of global ocean health and atmospheric quality.
- The data collected will be utilized by the scientific community, including universities and government agencies, to forecast weather and develop research that can aid in mitigating climate change.
International Affairs – Daily Current Affairs June 06
13. Which member countries holds Baltic Sea naval exercise with Finland, Sweden, 14 other nations?
- NATO kicked off nearly a two-week US-led naval exercise on the Baltic Sea on Sunday with more than 7,000 sailors, airmen and marines from 16 nations, including two aspiring to join the military alliance, Finland and Sweden.
- The annual BALTOPS naval exercise, initiated in 1972, is not held in response to any specific threat. But the military alliance said that with both Sweden and Finland participating, NATO is seizing the chance in an unpredictable world to enhance its joint force resilience and strength together with two Nordic aspirant nations.
- Finland and Sweden both have a long history of military non-alignment before their governments decided to apply to join NATO in May, a direct result of Russia’s February 24 invasion of Ukraine.
- Over the past years, Moscow has repeatedly warned Helsinki and Stockholm against joining the Western military alliance and warned of retaliatory measures if they did.
- Ahead of the naval drill, which involved 45 vessels and 75 aircraft, the top US military official said in Sweden the host of the BALTOPS 22 exercise that it was particularly important for NATO to show support to the governments in Helsinki and Stockholm.
- It is important for us, the United States, and the other NATO countries to show solidarity with both Finland and Sweden in this exercise, US Gen.
- Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Saturday during a news conference aboard the large amphibious warship USS Kearsarge, which was moored in central Stockholm.
14. India and which country will commence Joint Military Exercise “Ex Sampriti-X”?
- As part of the ongoing India Bangladesh bilateral defence cooperation, a joint military training exercise Ex SAMPRITI-X is being conducted at Jashore Military Station in Bangladesh from 05 June to 16 June 2022.
- Exercise SAMPRITI is an important bilateral defence cooperation endeavour conducted alternately by both countries which aims to strengthen and widen the aspects of interoperability and cooperation between both the armies.
- The aim of the exercise is to strengthen interoperability between the two armies and to understand each other’s tactical drills and operational techniques.
- The Indian contingent of company strength is being represented by a Battalion of the DOGRA Regiment and the contingent departed by road for the exercise location on 4 Jun 2022.
- During the joint military exercise Ex SAMPRITI-X, armies of both the Nations will share expertise in multiple simulated scenarios of Counter Terrorism, Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief and UN Peacekeeping Force under UN mandate.
- The exercise schedule is progressively planned in such a manner that the participants will initially get familiar with each other’s organisational structure and tactical drills.
- As the exercise progresses, joint tactical exercises will be conducted wherein the joint battle drills of both contingents will be practised.
- The exercise will culminate with a final validation exercise in which troops of both armies will jointly practice a Counter-Terrorism Operation in a simulated environment.
- In addition to sharing best practices and understanding each other at the tactical level, this exercise is an opportunity for greater cultural understanding to strengthen trust and cooperation between armies of both the Nations.
- The exercise will benefit both the armies by gaining from each other’s vast experience which will further contribute to peace and stability in the region.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs June 06
15. Who releases special series of coins with AzadiKaAmritMahotsav logo?
C) Virendra Kumar
D) Nitin Gadkari
Answer: E)Narendra Modi
- As a part of Azadi KaAmritMahotsav (AKAM) which marks the celebrations of India’s 75 years of Independence, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday released a special series of Rs 1, Rs 2, Rs 5, Rs 10, and Rs 20 coins.
- According to the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), these special series of coins have the theme of the logo of AKAM and will also be easily identifiable to visually impaired persons.
- The Prime Minister participated in iconic week celebrations of the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- He also launched the National Portal for Credit Linked Government schemes – Jan Samarth Portal.
16. Who launches India-Qatar Start-Up bridge in Doha?
C) Virendra Kumar
D) Venkaiah Naidu
Answer: D) Venkaiah Naidu
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched the “India-Qatar Start-Up bridge” to link the start-up ecosystems of the two countries at the India-Qatar Business Forum in Doha, Qatar.
- He also addressed the members of the business community at India-Qatar Business Forum and highlighted the strength of India-Qatar ties and called for building an enabling environment and forging more collaborations for mutual benefit.
- He launched the “India-Qatar Start-Up bridge” to link the start-up ecosystems of the two countries at the India-Qatar Business Forum in Doha, Qatar.
17. Who launches the Leaders in Climate Change Management Program to help urban professionals champion climate action in India?
A)Hardeep Singh Puri
C) Virendra Kumar
D) Venkaiah Naidu
Answer: A)Hardeep Singh Puri
- In conjunction with the World Environment Day that was observed on June 5, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) and World Resources Institute (WRI) India, jointly announced ‘Leaders in Climate Change Management’ (LCCM), a practice-based learning program.
- It aims at building capacity among urban professionals to lead climate action across sectors and geographies in India.
- To facilitate this face-to-face learning program, the Administrative Training Institute (ATI), Mysuru, also singed a tripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with NIUA and WRI India, becoming the first delivery partner of the LCCM program.
- LCCM envisions capacitating 5,000 professionals, including mid to junior-level government officials and frontline workers, and preparing them to champion climate change adaptation and mitigation solutions towards a coordinated effort to achieve India’s climate commitments.
- The launch also marked the achievements of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs towards India’s urban climate goals.
- The Union Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, launched the learning program and a half-day workshop to build capacities among climate leaders in Indian cities.
- At COP26 last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi proposed a five-fold strategy – PanchAmrit – to global leaders, extending India’s co-operation to meet the 1.5 degrees Celsius targets.
- The LCCM program, designed and implemented in partnership with the United Nation Environment Programme (UNEP) and Indian School of Business (ISB), aims to strengthen India’s workforce to achieve this goal.
- LCCM is a blended learning program for urban practitioners looking to upskill and prepare themselves to deliver effective climate action.
- The program has four phases: the first phase- is an online learning module that can be completed over eight weeks; the next includes face-to-face sessions spanning four to six days; the third phase mandates participants to complete a project over six to eight months and attending exposure visits; and the final phase includes networking and establishing a community of practice.
- The online learning will be hosted on the National Urban Learning Platform (NULP), the capacity building arm of NIUA. It will also be hosted and supported by ATI, Mysuru.
- The program aims to sign similar MoUs with ATIs across India over the next few months.
- Mr Puri also launched the Climate Data Observatory 2.0 website, Knowledge Product on Public Spaces, Urban Outcomes Framework 2022 – Data Collection Portal, and Citizen Engagement for Urban Transport Compendium, to celebrate another milestone achieved by NIUA in the urban environment sector.
- The National Climate Photography Award Winners and Stage One qualifying cities for Transport 4All Innovation Challenge were also announced.
- The launch event was followed by a half-day workshop addressed by Mr Hitesh Vaidya, director, NIUA, who spoke about the role of the institution in anchoring capacity building training in the urban sector.
- A panel discussion on the Capacities for Climate Leadership in Indian Cities was joined by industry experts including Dr B R Mamatha, Jt Director-General, ATI, Mysuru; Mr Hitesh Vaidya, Director, NIUA; Mr AtulBagai, Country Head, United Nations Environment Program, India; Mr AnshuBharadwaj, CEO, Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation; Dr Sanjeev Chadha, Professor and Head, Urban Development Center and Leadership Development Center, Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration; and Ms Rejeet Mathews, Program Director, Urban Development, WRI India.
About Leaders in Climate Change Management (LCCM):
- Leaders in Climate Change Management is a capacity-building program that seeks to build a pool of leaders to champion and lead climate action – across sectors and geographies.
- The program has been designed and implemented through core partners, being, National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), World Resources Institute (WRI) – India, United Nation Environment Programme (UNEP), and Indian School of Business (ISB).
- Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is India’s leading national think tank on urban planning and development.
- As a hub for the generation and dissemination of cutting-edge research in the urban sector, NIUA seeks to provide innovative solutions to address the challenges of a fast-urbanizing India, and pave the way for more inclusive and sustainable cities of the future.
About WRI India:
- WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development.
- Its work focuses on building sustainable and liveable cities and working towards a low carbon economy.
- Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
- It is inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization.
18. Who addressed the Rotary International World Convention via a video message?
A)Hardeep Singh Puri
C) Virendra Kumar
D) Venkaiah Naidu
Answer: E)Narendra Modi
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi addressed the Rotary International World Convention via a video message.
- Calling the Rotarians a ‘true mix of success and service’, the Prime Minister said that “every Rotary gathering of this scale is like a mini-global assembly.
- There is diversity and vibrancy. “
- Noting the two Mottos of Rotary ‘Service Above Self’ and ‘One Profits Most Who Serves Best’ the Prime Minister said that these are important principles for the welfare of the entire humankind and resonate with the teachings of our saints and sages.
- “We are the land of Buddha and Mahatma Gandhi who showed in action what living for others is all about”, he added.
PM launches global initiative ‘Lifestyle for the Environment- LiFE Movement’
“Need of the hour to solve the challenge faced by our planet using human-centric, collective efforts and robust action that further sustainable development”
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched a global initiative ‘Lifestyle for the Environment – LiFE Movement’ via video conference.
- The launch will initiate ‘LiFE Global Call for Papers’ inviting ideas and suggestions from academics, universities & research institutions etc to influence and persuade individuals, communities and organisations across the world to adopt an environment-conscious lifestyle.
- Addressing the gathering, the Prime Minister said that today is an apt day for the launch of the global initiative ‘Lifestyle for the Environment – LiFE Movement’.
- He said we begin the LiFE – Lifestyle For Environment Movement.
- He stressed the need of the hour to solve the challenge faced by our planet using human-centric, collective efforts and robust action that further sustainable development.
19. Which state Chief Minister flags off cruise ship from Chennai?
Answer: A)Tamil Nadu
- The first-ever luxury cruise line from the State sailed from Chennai Port after the chief minister inaugurated The Empress, India’s premium cruise, from Chennai Port.
- Operated by Cordelia Cruises, The Empress, began sailing from the Chennai Port.
- The vessel sailed with 1,800 passengers and 600 crew.
- It would be an additional tourist attraction for Chennaites.
- The cruise operator has announced east coast roundabout route covering Puducherry, besides a package for a two-night trip.
- The two-night and three-day package costs around Rs 40,000 and a five-day trip to Puducherry costs around Rs 90,000 and could go beyond Rs 1.5 lakh, said an employee of Cordelia Cruise.
- The Empress has 11 decks with 796 cabins, several food pavilions, a dive-in theatre, swimming pool and marquee theatre.
- Tourism Minister M Mathiventhan and Tourism department secretary B Chandra Mohan participated in the inaugural function.
20. Dr GR Chintala launched My Pad My Right programme in which state/UT?
B)J & K
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD, Chairman Dr GR Chintala launched My Pad My Right programme, in Leh.
- The programme launched by Nabard’sNabFoundation with machinery and materials of a cost of Seven and half Lakh rupees.
- Dr GR Chintala announced to sanction One more lakh to upgrade the machinery to make sanitary pads suitable to the demands of women of different age groups.
21. Which state government launches ‘ACB 14400’ to report corrupt officials with proof?
Answer: E)Andhra Pradesh
- In a bid to curb corruption at government offices in the State, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched an app – ACB 14400 – on Wednesday.
- Through the app, developed by the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB), people can lodge corruption-related complaints against officials in the State.
- Earlier, people could file a complaint via the toll-free number, 14400, but they were less likely to submit evidence with it.
- Hence, the ACB would not be able to solve cases due to lack of substantial evidence to probe the matter.
- Taking note of the lacunae in the process, the CM directed officials to develop an app which would solve all problems and ensure a foolproof solution for the people.
- Through the mobile application, people can attach proof, including audio or video documents, while reporting a case of corruption.
Over All Review
Banking and Finance
Science and Technology