Daily Current Affairs December 04
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs December 04. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
December 04 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs December 04
1. International Day of Banks is observed on which date?
A) December 2
B) December 3
C) December 4
D) December 5
E) December 1
Answer: C) December 4
- The United Nations General Assembly decided to keep December 4 as International Day of Banks and it was celebrated for the first time in 2020.
Indian Navy Day:
- The Indian Navy is a well-balanced three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on, and under the surface of the oceans and safeguarding our national interests.
- Its objective is also to improve its circumstances in the Indian Ocean Zone.
Indian Navy Day 2021: Theme
- The theme of 2021 Indian Navy Day is ‘Swarnim Vijay Varsh’ signifying 50 years of India’s victory in the Indo-Pakistan war that took place in 1971.
- Last year, the theme was “Indian Navy Combat Ready, Credible & Cohesive”.
Obituary – Daily Current Affairs December 04
2. Konijeti Rosaiah passed away. He was served as Governor of which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: A) Tamil Nadu
- He was later elected as MLA from Chirala constituency.
- He held various portfolios during his career and was the longest serving Finance Minister presenting the budget 16 times.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs December 04
3. Who is appointed as brand ambassador of UNIX?
A) Saurav Ganguly
B) Virat Kohli
C) Virender Sehwag
D) Rohit Sharma
E) Jasprit Bumrah
Answer: E) Jasprit Bumrah
Awards – Daily Current Affairs December 04
4. Which Small Finance Bank has received an honorable mention in the Global SME Finance Awards 2021 constituted by the US-based SME Finance Forum?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank.
B) A U Small Finance Bank.
C) Capital Small Finance Bank.
D) ESAF Small Finance Bank.
E) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
Answer: D) ESAF Small Finance Bank.
- ESAF Small Finance Bank has received the mention in the Best Bank for Women Entrepreneurs category, a press release said.
- The Global SME Finance Awards 2021 recognise financial institutions and fintech companies for their outstanding achievements in delivering exceptional services to small and medium enterprises.
5. Who will be conferred Assam’s highest civilian award ‘Assam Baibhav’?
A) Ghanshyam Das Birla
B) Azim Premji
C) Lakshmi Niwas Mittal
D) Shiv Nadar
E) Ratan Tata
Answer: E) Ratan Tata
- Industrialist and philanthropist Ratan Tata will be conferred Assam’s highest civilian award ‘Assam Baibhav’.
- Announcing the names of 19 personalities chosen for Assam Baibhav, Assam Saurav and Assam Gaurav awards, Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said Tata would be honoured with the Assam Baibhav award for his exceptional contribution towards furthering cancer care in the state.
- The awards were instituted this year.
- The Assam Baibhav award will carry cash of Rs 5 lakh.
- It is Rs 4 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for Assam Saurav and Assam Gaurav awardees respectively.
- The Assam Saurav award will be conferred on five personalities – Prof Kamalendu Deb Krori, Prof Dipak Chand Jain, National Health Mission, Assam, Director Dr Lakshmanan S, champion boxer Lovlina Borgohain and Neel Pawan Baruah from the field of art and culture.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs December 04
6. Which state approves Atma Nirbhar Krishak development scheme?
D) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: D) Uttar Pradesh
- Ahead of the upcoming 2022 Assembly elections in the state, the UP Cabinet has approved a scheme aimed at boosting the agriculture sector, which will be implemented from the current financial year.
- In a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the Cabinet gave its nod to implement Atma Nirbhar Krishak Integrated Development Scheme in Uttar Pradesh from 2021-22.
- Under this scheme, 1,475 Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs) will be formed in the next three years in each development block of the state, the UP government said in a statement.
7. Which state launches Electricity Mobility Promotion Policy to promote e-vehicle usage?
Answer: E) Goa
- Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant launched Goa Electricity Mobility Promotion Policy 2021 here to promote usage of e-vehicles.
- He launched the policy at the ‘Round Table To Promote Electric Mobility’ event organized by the Ministry of Heavy Industries.
- The policy’s main objective to launch policy is to promote the use of battery-driven vehicles and create jobs for the people of the state, Sawant said.
- When asked about the details of the subsidy which would be provided under the policy, he said, ”Our policy is for two-, three- and four-wheeler e-vehicles.
- 30 percent for two-wheelers, 40 for three-wheelers, and up to Rs 3 lakh for four-wheelers.
- He launched the policy in the presence of Minister of Heavy Industries Mahendra Nath Pandey, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant, transport minister of various states and other government and industry officials.
8. Who launched the first indigenous server, Rudra, developed by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) under the National Supercomputing Mission (NSM)?
A) Sandhosh Kumar
B) Rajeev Chandrasekhar
C) Arvind Kejriwal
D) Rajan S Mathews
E) Jitendra Singh
Answer: B) Rajeev Chandrasekhar
9. Govt approves production of over 5 lakh rifles in Amethi in collaboration with which country?
C) south Africa
Answer: A) Russia
10. India will have nine nuclear reactors by ____?
Answer: C) 2024
- The nation will have nine nuclear reactors by 2024 and a new nuclear project, the first in northern India, will come up 150 kms away from Delhi in Gorakhpur of Haryana, the government informed the Rajya Sabha.
11. Which state launched “Hamar Apan Budget” and a mobile application prepared by the state finance Department?
Answer: C) Jharkhand
- Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched “Hamar Apan Budget” and a mobile application prepared by the state finance Department from the Chief Minister’s residential office in Ranchi.
- Through this portal, the general public of the state will be able to share their valuable suggestions for the 2022-23 budget.
- One can use the link https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in/budgetvichar to register oneself on ‘Hamar Apan Budget Portal’.
- For that one has to enter the mobile number and e-mail (optional) in the space provided on the home page and click to generate OTP.
Over All Review