Daily Current Affairs December 03
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs December 03. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
December 03 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs December 03
1. International Day of Disabled Persons, also called the International Day of Persons with Disabilities is observed on which date?
A) December 2
B) December 3
C) December 4
D) December 5
E) December 1
Answer: B) December 3
Theme of the year:
- International Day of Disabled Persons has been assigned a theme every year since 1998.
- This year’s theme is: “Leadership and participation of persons with disabilities toward an inclusive, accessible and sustainable post-COVID-19 world”.
- “Building Back Better: toward a disability-inclusive, accessible and sustainable post-COVID-19 world,” was the theme in 2020.
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs December 03
2. Which company has launched a health insurance plan, Health@999, for first-time health insurance buyers?
B) Financial Software and Systems
Answer: E) PhonePe
- Digital payments major PhonePe has launched a health insurance plan, Health@999, for first-time health insurance buyers.
- The product has a three-step process requiring users to share information such as name, age, gender, and email ID to buy the policy.
- The plan will cover expenses including in-patient and ICU hospitalisation, daycare procedures, Ayush treatment, and ambulance charges.
3. ADB approves _____ loan to help India improve education quality?
A) $200 million
B) $300 million
C) $100 million
D) $400 million
E) $500 million
Answer: E) $500 million
- The loan supports the Integrated Scheme for School Education (Samagra Shiksha) and the new Exemplar School Initiative of the Ministry of Education (MOE) to improve education quality by focusing on inclusive and equitable learning outcomes.
- About 1,800 government schools will be transformed into exemplar schools in the states of Assam, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, and Uttarakhand.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs December 03
4. Who has been appointed chairman of National Asset Reconstruction Company (NARCL)?
A) Prabhu Shah
B) Pradip Shah
C) Anand Shah
D) Sathish Shah
E) Pandi Shah
Answer: B) Pradip Shah
- Pradip Shah, founder of IndAsia Fund Advisors, has been appointed chairman of National Asset Reconstruction Company (NARCL).
5. Which country film director Naomi Kawase as UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador for Cultural and Creative Industries?
Answer: B) Japan
- Ms Azoulay named Naomi Kawase in recognition of her commitment to culture and creativity at the service of the development of more just societies, especially for girls and women, and of her support for the Organization’s objectives.
- Considered the “filmmaker of human relationships,” Naomi Kawase’s work draws on her personal experience to blend fiction and documentary.
Awards – Daily Current Affairs December 03
6. Nizamuddin Basti project in which state/UT wins two UNESCO heritage awards?
D) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: B) Delhi
- The project has won the prestigious Award of Excellence, and another award in the Special Recognition for Sustainable Development category, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) said.
- Nine projects from six countries Bangladesh, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, and Thailand have been honoured by a jury of heritage experts.
7. Who won BWF Male Player of the Year?
A) Prakash Padukone
B) Pullela Gopichand
C) Viktor Axelsen
D) Lin Dan
E) Saina Nehwal
Answer: C) Viktor Axelsen
- Olympic champion Viktor Axelsen and Tokyo Games silver medallist Tai Tzu Ying were named the BWF Male and Female Player of the Year respectively in recognition of their stellar runs this season.
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs December 03
8. SpaceX launches rocket carrying ___ Starlink Internet, 2 BlackSky satellites?
Answer: E) 48
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs December 03
9. Who inaugurates National Generic Document Registration System and Banadhikar mobile app in Tripura?
A) Sandhosh Kumar
B) P C Iyar
C) Devusinh Chauhan
D) Rajan S Mathews
E) Giriraj Singh
Answer: E) Giriraj Singh
- In Tripura, Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Giriraj Singh along with Minister of State Faggan Singh Kulaste inaugurated the National Generic Document Registration System and Banadhikar mobile application through virtual mode.
10. Who inaugurates InFinity Forum a thought leadership Forum on FinTech?
A) Sandhosh Kumar
B) P C Iyar
C) Devusinh Chauhan
D) Narendra Modi
E) Giriraj Singh
Answer: D) Narendra Modi
- Indonesia, South Africa and the U.K. are partner countries in the first edition of the Forum.
- InFinity Forum will bring together leading minds of the world in policy, business and technology.
- They will discuss and come up with actionable insight into how technology and innovation can be leveraged by the FinTech industry for inclusive growth and serving humanity at large.
- The forum will witness participation from over 70 countries. Various Ministers of different countries, CEOs and MDs of domestic and international companies will participate in the event.
- NITI Aayog, Invest India, FICCI and NASSCOM are some of the key partners to this year’s Infinity Forum.
11. Govt aims to increase 10,500 Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras by March ___?
Answer: D) 2025
- The government has set a target to open about ten thousand five hundred Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJK’s), by March 2025 across the country.
- In a written reply in Lok Sabha, Chemical and Fertilizers Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya said, about 8533 PMBJKs are functioning till 28th of last month.
- It covers all districts in the States and Union Territories of the country.
Govt Extends Deadline For Implementation Of Smart Cities Mission To June 2023:
- The ministry had launched the Smart Cities Mission on 25 June 2015.
- According to the ministry, the objective of the Smart Cities Mission is to promote cities that provide core infrastructure and give a decent quality of life to their citizens and a clean and sustainable environment through the application of smart solutions.
12. RailTel, _____ come together to increase broadband penetration in rural, semi-urban areas?
Answer: A) CSC
13. Which organisation has entered into a pact with THDC India Ltd (THDCIL), under which it will provide techno-financial expertise in developing renewable energy projects?
Answer: A) IREDA
- The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd (IREDA) has entered into a pact with THDC India Ltd (THDCIL), under which it will provide techno-financial expertise in developing renewable energy projects.
- Both the entities have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to this effect.
- Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC).
14. A two day Regional Conference on the theme “Replication of Good Governance Practices” jointly organized by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) and Government of which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: E) Odisha
Over All Review
Banking and Finance
Science and Technology