Daily Current Affairs April 07
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs April 07. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
April 07| Daily Current Affairs 2022
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs April 07
1. World Health Day is sponsored by which of the following organization?
A) World Bank
Answer: C) WHO
- Celebrated every year on 7 April
- Sponsered by World Health Organization (WHO)
- 1st celebrated on 1950.
- “Our planet, our health”
2. When was the first International Day of Conscience observed?
Answer: A) 2020
- Celebrated annually on 5 April.
- The first International Conscience Day was observed in 2020.
- Observed by UN.
Theme and purpose:
- To highlight the importance of conscience and the role of conscience in stopping people from harming others orally, physically, sexually, or mentally.
Business and Economy – Daily Current Affairs April 07
3. Bank of Maharashtra to divest how many percent stake in ISARC?
Answer: E) 4
- Public sector lender Bank of Maharashtra said it will divest its entire stake of 4 percent in India SME Asset Reconstruction Company for nearly Rs 4 crore.
- Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) has executed a share purchase agreement dated April 6, 2022, for the sale of the entire equity stake of 4 percent in India SME Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd (ISARC), the bank said in a regulatory filing.
- The bank’s 4 percent stake, equivalent to 4000000 equity shares, will be sold at Rs 9.80 per share for a cash consideration of Rs 3.92 crore.
4. Who among the following came out with new guidelines for KYC Registration Agencies?
C) Bajaj Finance
Answer: D) SEBI
- Capital markets regulator Security Exchange Board of India(SEBI) issued fresh guidelines for KYC Registration Agencies (KRAs) whereby such agencies will have to independently validate KYC records of all clients from July 1.
- The records of those clients who have completed KYC using non-Aadhaar OVD will be validated only upon receiving the Aadhaar number.
- According to the regulator, clients whose KYC records are not found to be valid by KRA after the validation process will be allowed to transact in securities market only after their KYC is validated.
- The KYC records of new clients, who have used Aadhaar as an officially valid document, will be validated within two days of receipt of KYC records by KRAs.
- The records of all existing clients will be validated within a period of 180 days from July 1.
- KRA will have to intimate about the KRA identifier to the client within two working days of receipt of KYC records.
- This has to be done by post or e-mail, and the KRA concerned will have to maintain the proof of dispatch.
5. Flipkart launched Flipkart Health Plus app who among the following is the CEO?
A) George Kurian
B) Prashant Jhaveri
C) Kalyan Krishnamurthy
D) Rajesh Gopinath
E) Ajay Banga
Answer: B) Prashant Jhaveri
- Walmart group firm Flipkart announced its foray into the healthcare segment by launching a new app Flipkart Health Plus to leverage its reach and serve more than 20,000 pin codes across the country.
- Flipkart Health Plus platform will onboard over 500 independent sellers with a network of registered pharmacists for validation of medical prescriptions and accurate dispensation of medicines.
- Flipkart Health Plus chief executive officer Prashant Jhaveri.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs April 07
6. RBI approved reappointment of DCB Bank MD CEO for how many years?
Answer: E) 2
- Private lender DCB Bank said the RBI has approved the re-appointment of MD and CEO Murali M Natrajanfor two years.
Awards – Daily Current Affairs April 07
7. IndusInd Bank’s wins big at the Digital CX Awards 2022,where is the headquarters of the bank?
D) New Delhi
Answer: C) Mumbai
- IndusInd Bank announced that its flagship mobile application for merchants – ‘Indus Merchant Solutions’ has been awarded the ‘Outstanding Digital CX – SME Payments’ in the recently concluded Digital CX Awards 2022.
- The Digital CX Awards, is organised by Digital Banker, a globally trusted financial news service provider that recognises the world’s leading Financial Services Organisations (FSO) that blend the best of technology, and innovation, with the power of their people to provide a superior customer experience and reinvent their industry.
- This year, the awards received over 600 submissions from 127 marquee FSOs across the globe.
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs April 07
8. Which among the following satellite to be launched in second quarter of 2022?
Answer: D) EOS-02
- Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Science & Technology; Minister of State (Independent Charge) Earth Sciences; MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said that EOS-02 satellite will be launched in second quarter of 2022.
- EOS-02: Technology demonstration satellite for various new technologies with applications that include agriculture, forestry, geology, hydrology etc. and forming the payload for SSLV-1.
- EOS – Earth Observing Satellite
International Affairs – Daily Current Affairs April 07
9. Which among the following country got approval to export additional 325MW of electricity to India?
Answer: C) Nepal
- The Indian Central Electricity Authority has given consent to the state-owned Nepal Electricity to sell an additional 325 MW of electricity in the Indian market, said Pradeep Thike, Deputy Managing Director, Planning of the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA).
- Nepal is currently importing on an average 300 MW of electricity from India to meet the domestic demand as power generation decreases during the winter season.
- The surplus electricity will be exported to India via 400 KV cross border transmission lines situated in Dhalkebar.
- During Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’srecent visit to India, the two countries expressed joint commitment to work together in the power sector.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs April 07
10. India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in which of the following city?
E) New Delhi
Answer: A) Kolkata
- India’s first underwater metro tunnel is being constructed in Kolkata under the Hooghlyriverand is expected to be functional by 2023.
- Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRCL) is building the corridor to establish better connectivity between Howrah and
- The tunnel will stretch up to 6-km, of which 520 metres will be 33 meters below the riverbed.
11. Govt mandates vehicles’ fitness testing via automated stations in phased manner from which year?
A) March 2023
B) September 2023
C) April 2024
D) April 2023
E) September 2022
Answer: D) April 2023
- The government has made fitness testing of vehicles through Automated Testing Stations (ATS) mandatory in a phased manner starting April next year.
- The Road Transport and Highways Ministry (MoRTH) said that fitness testing for heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles through an ATS will be mandatory from April 1, 2023.
- While, in the case of medium goods vehicles and medium passenger motor vehicles and light motor vehicles (transport), the requirement will be made compulsory from June 1, 2024.
12. Who among the following released 3rd list of weaponry to be banned for import to boost self-reliance in defence manufacturing?
A) Arjun Munda
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Jai Shankar
D) Narendra Modi
E) Amit Shah
Answer: B) Rajnath Singh
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released the third list of over 101 military systems and weapons that will come under an import ban over the next five years and be developed indigenously, in a fresh impetus to the Indian armament industry.
- According to estimates, the Indian armed forces are projected to spend around USD 130 billion (one billion is equal to Rs 100 crore) in capital procurement over the next five years.
- The defence ministry has set a goal of a turnover of USD 25 billion (Rs 1.75 lakh crore) in defence manufacturing in the next five years which includes an export target of USD 5 billion (Rs 35,000 crore) worth of military hardware.
13. On World Health Day which Ministry organised ‘YogUtsav’ at Red Fort?
B) Jal Shakthi
D) Home Affairs
E) Health and family affairs
Answer: A) Ayush
- On the Occasion of World Health Day celebrated, Ministry of AYUSH organized Yoga Utsav– a health awareness programme for the International Day of Yoga, at Red Fort.
- The Yoga Utsav has been organized prior to the International Yoga Day in view of the Union Government’s initiative of AzadikaAmritMahotsav.
14. Which of the following state/UT Government signed MoU with FHTR to organise Rajasthan Domestic Travel Mart?
C) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: E) Rajasthan
- The Department of Tourism of Rajasthan Government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Federation of Hospitality and Tourism of Rajasthan (FHTR) for organizing the Rajasthan Domestic Travel Mart (RDTM) 2022.
- The MoU was signed between the Director of Tourism, Nishant Jain and the President of FHTR, Apurv Kumar in the presence of Principal Secretary, Tourism,
- RDTM is being jointly organized by the Department of Tourism, Government of Rajasthan and FHTR.
- All the industry associations of Rajasthan like the Hotels and Restaurants Association of Rajasthan (HRAR), Indian Heritage Hotels Association (IHHA) and Rajasthan Association of Tour Operations (RATO) will be supporting the event.
- RDTM will also receive support from national associations like IATO, ADTAOI, TAAI, TAFI, ATOAI, ICPB and ETAA.
15. Which of the following state/UTto roll out special scheme to render hospitals in State Carbon-neutral?
B) Andra Pradesh
Answer: C) Kerala
- Kerala Government will roll out a special scheme to render hospitals in the State Carbon-neutral.
- Making this announcement, Health Minister Veena George stated that studies would be undertaken on health issues caused by climate change.