Daily Current Affairs April 06
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs April 06. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
April 06| Daily Current Affairs 2022
Ranking – Daily Current Affairs April 06
1. Who among the following person ranked 10th richest person in Forbes billionaire 2022 list?
A) Roshini Nadar
B) Gautam Adani
C) Mukesh Ambani
D) Lakshmi Mittal
E) Ratan Tata
Answer: C) Mukesh Ambani
- Forbes said there were 87 fewer billionaires when compared with a year-ago period and they are worth a collective $12.7 trillion.
- Reliance Industries chairman MukeshAmbani has been ranked 10th richest in the Forbes billionaires list for 2022 and is the only Indian to make it to the coveted top 10 list.
- MukeshAmbani, with a net worth of $100.1 billion, is followed by Gautam Adani with a net worth of $90 billion.
- However, according to Bloomberg’s real time billionaireindex, Gautam Adani has a net worth of over $100 billion and is ranked above MukeshAmbani to bag the title of Asia’s richest man.
- Adani’s wealth increased by $23.5 billion so far this year.
- Elon Musk is leading the Forbes billionaires list with a net worth $219 billion, followed by Amazon chief Jeff Bezos at $171 billion.
- Forbes said it has found more than 1,000 billionaires who are richer than they were a year ago.
- At least 236 newcomers have become billionaires over the past year—including the first ever from Barbados, Bulgaria, Estonia and Uruguay.
2. Which of the following company topped LinkedIn’s ‘2022 Top Companies’ India list?
Answer: E) TCS
- 2022 Top Companies list for India by LinkedIn.
- 1st – Tata Consultancy Services
- 2nd – Accenture
- 3rd – Cognizant
- 14th – ICICI Bank
- 17th – HDFC Bank
- 11 out of the top 25 companies were from the information technology and service industry.
- This year’s list also features PublicisGroupe (#12), Arm (#21), and Bosch (#24), marking their debut as ‘LinkedIn Top Companies’ for the first time in India.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs April 06
3. Who among the following person took over as new ambassador to Ukraine?
A) Pooja Kapoor
B) Sanjay Rana
C) Harsh Kumar Jain
E) Manpreet Vohra
Answer: C) Harsh Kumar Jain
- Senior diplomat Harsh Kumar Jain took over as the new Ambassador to Ukraine.
- Jain succeeds ParthaSatpathywho was ambassador during the trying times of the Russian invasion and the evacuation of 23,000 Indians, mostly students, from Ukraine under Operation Ganga.
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs April 06
4. Govt forms advisory committee for driving how many crores project?
A) Rs 71,000
B) Rs 72,000
C) Rs 72,500
D) Rs 71,500
E) Rs 73,000
Answer: B) Rs 72,000
- The government has formed an advisory committee to drive the Rs 72,000-crore project, Semicon India, to make the country a global leader in semiconductor manufacturing, design and innovation.
- The panel formed under the chairmanship of electronics and telecom minister Ashwini Vaishnawincludes venture capitalist Vinod Dham, who led Intel’s iconic Pentium microprocessor from inception, and ArogyaswamiPaulraj, who invested in MIMO wireless communication that is used in 4G technology.
Defence – Daily Current Affairs April 06
5. Which among the following company signed MoU with Israel Aerospace Industries for multi-mission tanker transport aircraft?
B) Air India
C) Jet Airways
D) Air Deccan
E) Hindustan Aeronautics limited
Answer: E) Hindustan Aeronautics limited
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) to convert civil (passenger) aircraft to multi-mission tanker transport (MMTT) aircraft in India.
- HAL will convert pre-owned Civil (Passenger) aircraft into air refuelling aircraft with cargo and transport capabilities.
- This MoU will facilitate HAL and IAI’s decades-long expertise in developing, manufacturing and producing leading defence platforms.
- The scope of MoU also covers “passenger to freighter aircraft” conversion along with MMTT conversions.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs April 06
6. Who among the following CM will host Global Investors Meet in 2023 end?
A) Aravind Kejriwal
B) Nithish Kumar
C) MK Stalin
D) Pinnari Vijayan
E) Mamta Bannerjee
Answer: C) MK Stalin
- Tamil Chief Minister M.K. Stalin said the state government will conduct the Global Investors Meet (GIM) towards the end of 2023 to attract more investments into the State.
- Making a Statement under Rule 110 in the State Assembly, he said the proindustrial policies of the government had boosted the confidence of industrialists, who were keen to invest in the State.
- Stating that the Foreign Direct Investments into Tamil Nadu has increased by 5 per cent during the period April to December, 2021, he said the government will attract more investment through the GIM and generate job opportunities for lakhs of youth in the state.
7. Mukhya Mantri Udyam Kranti Yojana launched in which of the following state?
E) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: E) Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhanlaunched the Mukhya Mantri Udyam Kranti Yojanaenvisaging loans ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 50 lakh to youngsters for manufacturing, business and service sectors.
- Interest subsidy of 3 per cent will be provided.
- The beneficiaries will not have to furnish any bank guarantee as the dispensation shall be the guarantor and deposit Rs 140 crore.
- The targeted segment comprises those with annual family income not exceeding Rs 12 lakh.
- On this very day, credit amounting to approximately Rs 108 cr was provided to 2,019 individuals.
8. Which of the following state/UT signed MoU with NLSU for PA Sangma Fellowship Shillong?
Answer: C) Meghalaya
- The Meghalaya government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru for the PA Sangma Fellowship for Legal and Policy Research.
- The agreement will allow students of NLSIU for undertaking research activities in Meghalaya, providing a holistic experience on the current challenges of law and policy on ground.
- Moreover, the partnership will also provide capacity building programs and training for Law Officers and other departments of the government.
9. Which of the following Ministry launched Digital Dashboard for District Ganga Committees Performance Monitoring System?
A) Home Affairs
B) External Affairs
D) Jal Shakthi
E) Agriculture and rural development
Answer: D) Jal Shakthi
- Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawatlaunched the Digital Dashboard for District Ganga Committees Performance Monitoring System.
- It will help the District Ganga Committees DGCs in enhancing people-river connect.
10. Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying launched ‘One Health’ pilot project in which of the following state?
Answer: E) Uttarakhand
- The Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying (DAHD), Government of India has launched a pilot project in the state of Uttarakhand to implement the One Health Framework by One Health Support Unit.
- The key objective of the Unit is to develop a national One Health roadmap based on the learnings of the pilot project implementation.
- Based on the recommendations of PSC, State and district level one health committees need to be constituted by involving competent authorities from health, animal husbandry and environment ministries.
- The pilot project in Uttarakhand was launched by Shri AtulChaturvedi, Secretary, Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India.