Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.,
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
September – 15 | Daily Current Affairs 2020
Table of Contents
1. World Lymphoma Awareness Day is observed on which date?
A) September 14
B) September 15
C) September 16
D) September 17
Answer:B) September 15
|International Day of Democracy||September 15|
|National Engineer’s Day||September 15||Birth anniversary of Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya|
2. Sadashiv Raoji Patil passed away. He is related to which sports?
3. Florent Pereira passed away. He is actor of which language?
Answer: C) Tamil
4. According to the Knight Frank, What is the rank of India in’Global House Price Index Q2 2020′?
Answer: C) 54
5. According to the Forbes, who is topped in Billionaire List 2020 in Football?
A) Lionel Messi
B) Cristiano Ronaldo
C) Mohamed Salah
D) Robert Lewandowski
Answer: A) Lionel Messi
|1st||Lionel Messi ($126 million)|
|2nd||Cristiano Ronaldo ($117 million)|
|3rd||Neymar ($96 million)|
BANKING AND FINANCE
6. ADB and Cimory sign how much amount loan to support livelihoods of dairy workers?
Answer: B) $15million
Asian Development Bank:
Hq: Manila, Philippines
Head : Masatsugu Asakawa
BUSINESS AND ECONOMY
7. Amazon.com Inc. has signed up which Person for its Alexa voice assistant?
A) Salman Khan
B) Shahrukh Khan
C) Akshay Kumar
D) Amitabh Bachchan
Answer: D) Amitabh Bachchan
HQ : Seattle, Washington, United States
CEO: Jeff Bezos
8. Who is appointed as brand ambassador for Paytm First Games?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Virat Kholi
C) M S Dhoni
D) Ragul Dravid
Answer: A) Sachin Tendulkar
Suresh Raina – Brand ambassador – Online poker platform 9 stacks
9. Maharashtra state government formed 4 member committee to cap charges for CT scans for COVID-19 patients. Who is headed in this committee?
A) Yashwantrao Chavan
B) Shankarrao Chavan
C) Vasantdada Patil
D) Dr SudhakarShinde
Answer: D) Dr SudhakarShinde
CM: Uddhav Thackeray
Governor: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
10. Who has won the 2020 Young Entrepreneur award presented by INAE?
A) Anuya Nisal
B) Abinaya Nisal
C) Banu Nisal
D) Venu Nisal
Answer: A) Anuya Nisal
- Anuya Nisal, a city-based scientist-engineer from CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has won the 2020 Young Entrepreneur award, presented by the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE).
- In 2015, Nisal founded BiolMed Innovations Pvt Ltd, a start-up under the Lab2Mkt scheme. The company, incubated at Venture Centre in Pune, was later renamed as Serigen Mediaproducts Pvt Ltd.
11. Tamil Nadu CM announced Anna Medals for how many uniformed services personnel?
Answer: B) 131
Capital : Chennai
CM : Edappadi K. Palaniswami
Governor : Banwarilal Purohit
12. How many persons wins first ever AICTE – Visvesvaraya Best Teachers Award 2020?
Answer: A) 12
Presented by Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal‘Nishank’.
An Indian civil engineer and statesman and the 19th Diwan of Mysore, serving from 1912 to 1919.
|1||Dr.PrashantPawar||Maharashtra||SVERI’s College of Engineering, Pandharpur||Civil Engineering|
|2||Dr.Malathy R||Tamil Nadu||Sona College of Technology||Civil Engineering|
|3||Dr. Mohammad Yar||New Delhi||School of Pharmaceutical Education and Research||Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|4||Dr.ShailajaPatil||Maharashtra||JSPM’S RajarshiShahu College of Engineering||Electronics and Telecommunication|
|5||Dr. Janet Jayaraj||Tamil Nadu||Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology||Computer Science and Engineering|
|6||Dr.ManeshKokare||Maharashtra||Shri Guru GobindSinghji Institute of Engineering and Technology||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|7||Dr.Tejal Gandhi||Gujrat||Anand Pharmacy College||Pharmacy|
|8||Dr.ShripadBhatlawande||Maharashtra||Vishwakarma Institute of Technology||Electronics Engineering|
|9||Dr.FarukAhamedKazi||Maharashtra||VeermataJijabai Technological Institute||Electrical Engineering|
|10||Dr. Manisha Sharma||Chhatisgarh||Bhilai Institute of Technology||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|11||Dr.Jayvadan Patel||Gujrat||Nootan Pharmacy College||Pharmaceuticals|
|12||Dr.NandakumarMaada||Tamil Nadu||ArasanGanesan Polytechnic College||Printing Technology|
13. Which country successfully launches nine satellites into orbit from ship stationed in the Yellow Sea (Second sea based launch)?
Answer: C) China
Currency : Renminbi
14. Which country has been elected as the member of the Commission on Status of Women?
Answer: D) India
India and Afghanistan won the ballot among the 54 members. India will be a member of United Nation’s Commission on Status of Women for four years, 2021 to ‘25.
Capital : Kabul
Currency : Afghan Afghani
15. How much amount has been allocated for capital acquisition (modernisation) of the armed forces under Defence Service Estimates in 2020-21?
A) Rs 70,048 crores
B) Rs 90,048 crores
C) Rs 80,048 crores
D) Rs 60,048 crores
Answer:B) Rs 90,048 crores
16. UP CM Yogi Adityanath calls for naming Agra’s Mughal museum after which name?
A) Begum Hazrat Mahal.
B) Rao Kadam Singh
C) Acharya Narendra Dev
D) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Answer: D) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Capital : Lucknow
CM : Yogi Adityanath
Governor : Anandiben Patel
17. Vice-President to inaugurate 4th edition of CII global Ayurveda summit. what is theme of that summit?
A) “Immunity through Ayurveda”
B) “Intensive through Ayurveda”
C) “Inventive through Ayurveda”
D) “Improve through Ayurveda”
Answer: A) “Immunity through Ayurveda”
CII is organising the summit in partnership with Ministry of Ayush, and with the support of Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI), Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Organisation in India (AMMOI) and Ayurveda Hospital Management Association (AHMA).
18. Which state government launched an app named CG-COP to the public will have access to at least 14 types of online services without visiting police stations?
C) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: A) Chhattisgarh
Capital : Raipur
Chief Minister : Bhupesh Baghel
Govenor : Anusuiya Uikey
19. Annual commanders’ conclave held in which place?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
C) Bangaluru, Karnataka
D) Hyderabad, Telangana
Answer:C) Bangaluru, Karnataka
Capital : Bengaluru
CM : B. S. Yeddyurappa
Governor : Vajubhai Vala
- Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Training Command Air Marshal AS Butola has appreciated the superior standards of training and efforts made to accomplish operational objectives amidst prevailing pandemic situation due to COVID-19 at two-day annual commanders’ conclave held in Bengaluru recently.
- The conference was attended by Commanders from all field units comprising Flying, Technical and Non Technical Training Establishments of Training Command.
20. A Customized My Stamp on India’s First Anti Satellite Missile (A-SAT) launch was released by Department of Posts. This missile is developed by which organization?
C) IIT Madras
Answer: B) DRDO
HQ : New Delhi
Chairman : G. Satheesh Reddy