Dear Champions, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Regional Rural Banks (RRB) has released the result of mains online exam for the post of Clerk or Office Assistant (Multipurpose) (CRP RRB IX) on ibps.in.
IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020:
IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020 details are here. Here you can know complete details regarding the IBPS RRB clerk result, cut off, and provisional allotment list. Candidates can click the link to check their IBPS RRB office assistant result 2020.
Here we have mention the steps on how to check the result of IBPS clerk for prelims and mains exams.
Steps to check IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020:
- Visit the official site ibps.in.
- You will get into the home page of the official site.
- In the home page, click the IBPS RRB tab.
- Click the IBPS RRB office assistant 2020 result link.
- Then clink on “Click here to view your result of Online Main Examination for CRP RRB IX – Office Assistants (Provisional Allotment)”.
- Kindly given your login credentials. Enter your roll number and password or your registration number and date of birth.
- Followed by the captcha image given below and click on the “Login” option.
- Now your IBPS RB clerk 2020 result will get displayed on your screen.
- Kindly download it and take a printout for your reference.
Use the Direct Link here: IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Result 2020 link.
Details Mentioned in the IBPS RRB Clerk Result 2020:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number & Registration number.
- Date of examination.
- Candidate’s Category.
- Maximum Score in Numerical Ability, Reasoning, English/Hindi Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge sections (For mains).
- Total marks for all the sections.
- Cut off score for each section.
- Marks obtained by the candidate section-wise and total.
IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off 2020:
- The IBPS will release the cut off along with the result.
- The candidates have to qualify in overall cut off as well as the sectional cut off.
- Then only the candidates will get shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available in each state, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional allotment.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using the equipercentile method.
- So in the IBPS RRB clerk result 2020 release, you will know the cut off and your selection status.