GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023: You may find the GA questions asked in SBI Clerk Mains 2023 here. Candidates can review all the GK questions with answers that were asked in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023. On January 15, 2023, the State Bank of India held the SBI Clerk Mains examination in 2 different shifts. All GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023 must have been of interest to candidates who took the SBI Clerk Mains Exam or have any other upcoming major exams. The most important component that can help applicants perform well on the main exam is the GA section. In the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023, there are a total of 50 questions from the General/Financial Awareness subject. GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023 PDF Download link is added below for the reference of the candidates.
GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023 PDF Download
There were 50 questions in the general awareness part, which had a 35-minute sectional time limit. The general awareness questions from today’s SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023 are available here. Here, along with the answers, are all of the GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023.
GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023 PDF Download (Available Soon)
GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023: Questions Asked In 15th January Shift 1
- Chemistry Nobel
- MPC Dec, Bank rate increased by …
- Foreign Trade policy extended till…
- Merchandise export crossed 1st time (400 bn USD)
- monthly contribution to get 3000 pension under govt scheme****
- Global Innovation index Statement based question
- US cyclone
- Sberbank country: Russia
- holcim company country: Switzerland
- Largest Cement producer: China
- Base layer NBFC
- PCA framework includes/ not includes (Customer service / Leverage / Capital / Asset quality )
- Banking Ombudsman applies to which FIs
- Richest self made woman hurun
- Kumbhalgarh state
- cheetah declared extinct in which year
- SDR issued by ….IMF
- NavIC, C stands for …(Navigation with Indian Constellation)
- Nobel peace prize 2022: Russia, Ukraine and …( Belarus)
- PSBs listed on India
- Indian super league sponsored by: Hero
- banking fraud using phone call: vishing
- trustee of PM care fund: Sudha Murthy
- Global Liveability Index 2022: Most liveable city
- which external debt component contracted
- KLEMS model, k for : capital
- Eliud Kipchoge, kenyan marathon runner won Olympic 2020, previous Olympic gold in which year
- pehchano kaun “perestroika” and “glasnost Russian : Mikhai Gorbachev
- RBI banned recovery Mahindra and Mahindra
- National Logistic Policy:
- Windfall tax applied to : Oil companies
- financial asst to BSNL and MTNL by govt in form of :
- In 2050, India is projected to have a populaion of 1.66 billion – way ahead of China’s 1.31 billion.
- Meghalaya best start up ecosystem by which min : commerce
- swatch surveyshan most cities of which state
- sponsor of NARCL: Canara Bank
- exim bank latter of credit
- Inflation Expectations Survey of Households: How many cities surveyed
- RBI appointed R S Gandhi as non-executive chairman of the yes bank for a period of three years
- RBI,APR include cost of funds, credit cost and operating cost, processing fee, verification charges, maintenance charges, and exclude penalty charges, late payment charges
- B2B e Invoice threshold (annual) by CBIC
- In IIFL list who Topped
- NBFC ___ CGSS limit.
- Liability Index.
- India+ World Bank+? Fund Raised
- NAVIC Fullform.
- NARCL – Bad Bank.
- Education 4.0 tie up with
- NSE Ltd – Public Sector Bank
- China will reach ____ Population in which year.
FAQs – GA Questions Asked In SBI Clerk Mains 2023
Q. The SBI Clerk mains examination is conducted in how many shifts?
The SBI Clerk mains examination is conducted in 2 different shifts.
Q. What is the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk mains 2023 examination?
The difficulty level of the SBI Clerk mains 2023 examination is Moderate.