Daily Current Affairs November 21
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs November 21. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
November 21 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs November 21
1. World Television Day is observed on which date?
A) November 21
B) November 18
C) November 20
D) November 16
E) November 17
Answer: A) November 21
- World Television Day is celebrated on November 21 globally to highlight the importance of television as something beyond an electronic tool.
- TV was invented by a Scottish engineer, John Logie Baird, in 1924.
- Over three decades after its invention, television was introduced in India on September 15, 1959, in New Delhi.
World Fisheries Day:
- Every year, November 21 2021 is being celebrated as the World Fisheries Day to focus on the fishing industry’s sustainability factors.
- Also, the day is being observed to maintain the balance between ecosystem and surroundings.
History of International Fisheries Day:
- To create robust opportunities for fishing communities, encourage fisheries as a trade, social responsibility and moral grounds of justice and safeguarding the interests of fishing communities were also addressed under the World Fisheries Forum.
- The first World Fisheries Day was celebrated on November 21, 2015.
- The grand opening of the International Fisherman’s organization was held in New Delhi the same day.
Theme of Fisheries Day 2021:
- The theme of the day is mixture of the fishing industry, nature and environment, and a greater focus on biodiversity.
- In 2020, the theme focused on ‘Social Responsibility in the fisheries value chain’.
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs November 21
2. Which bank inaugurated ‘Property Expo’ on a PAN India basis to encourage customers to get connected with the services?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Indian Bank
D) ICICI Bank
E) Bank of Baroda
Answer: E) Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda had organized several Property Expos in the Eastern Zone such as, Kolkata, Burdwan, Siliguri, Jorhat and Guwahati.
- At Kolkata, the property exhibition was organized at City Centre I, Salt Lake City on November 20 and 21.
- The event endeavors to congregate Property Developers, Car Dealers, the Public and Bank on a single Platform as the Economy is gradually reviving after a prolonged infectious effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs November 21
3. Geoff Allardice is appointed as CEO of which organisation?
Answer: E) ICC
- Australian Geoff Allardice has been appointed as permanent CEO of the International Cricket Council after serving the role on an interim basis for more than eight months, the game’s governing body said.
- Allardice thus replaced Manu Sawhney, who had resigned from his position in July.
4. Ranjan Madugalle became the first Match Referee to officiate in _____?
A) 200 Test matches
B) 500 Test matches
C) 100 Test matches
D) 300 Test matches
E) 400 Test matches
Answer: A) 200 Test matches
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has congratulated Ranjan Madugalle on becoming the first Match Referee to officiate in 200 Test matches.
- Madugalle, who is the Chief Referee of the Emirates ICC Elite Panel of Match Referees, reached.
- The landmark in the first Test between Sri Lanka and the West Indies in Galle, an ICC statement said.
- Apart from officiating in 200 men’s Test matches, 369 men’s ODIs and 125 men’s T20Is, Madugalle has also supervised 14 women’s ODIs and eight women’s T20Is.
International Affairs – Daily Current Affairs November 21
5. The World Expo is being held in which country?
Answer: B) UAE
- The World Expo is being held in Dubai from November 18 to 23.
- The cultural splendor of Maharashtra will be presented in various forms in this expo.
- Meanwhile, state Cultural Affairs Minister Amit Deshmukh said that six films, a Marathi web series and a film on Maharashtra would be screened at the Dubai Expo.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs November 21
6. First of four stealth guided destroyer INS __________ commissioned in Indian Navy?
Answer: E) Visakhapatnam
- The INS Visakhapatnam, which is the first of the four-stealth guided-missile destroyers under project-15B, was commissioned in the Indian Navy at the naval dockyard in Mumbai in the presence of Union defence minister Rajnath Singh.
- Prime minister Narendra Modi’s SAGAR (security and growth for all) embodies the same values and principles, said Singh.
- This is an example of Aatmanirbharata.
- The ship is capable of undertaking a variety of tasks and missions.
7. Which state releases State Policy for Children 2021 to ensure protection to children?
B) Tamil Nadu
E) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: B) Tamil Nadu
- Chief Minister M.K.Stalin released the Tamil Nadu State Policy for Children 2021 to ensure prevention and protection of children from all forms of violence, abuse, exploitation and discrimination.
- Some of the measures suggested in the policy to protect children, includes forming internal complaints committee in all schools, strengthening existing systems like village-level child protection committees and neighbourhood child protection committees, conducting awareness campaigns against all forms of violence against children and its negative impact on children, building a preventive and responsive children protection system etc.
- The government further said Rs 207.59 crore has been paid as solatium to 6,493 children who had lost both or one of their parents to COVID-19.
TN gets country’s first-ever forensic DNA search tool:
- Tamil Nadu has become the first State in the country to get its own ‘forensic DNA profile search tool’, developed by the State Forensic Sciences Department.
- Chief Minister MK Stalin launched the facility and handed it over to the state police chief.
- The tool will come in handy for gathering profiles of victims of human trafficking; identifying missing children; tracking criminals from other States, unidentified bodies, profiles of history-sheeters, and people who die in natural disasters.
8. IAF to start upgrading Rafale fighter fleet from ___?
A) February 2022
B) March 2022
C) April 2022
D) May 2022
E) January 2022
Answer: E) January 2022
- By Ajit Dubey Having already received around 30 Rafale combat aircraft from France, the Indian Air Force would start upgrading its fleet of French-origin fighters from January 2022, with India-specific enhancements.
Over All Review
Banking and Finance