Daily Current Affairs July 10
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs July 10. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
July 10| Daily Current Affairs 2022
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs July 10
1. Which of the following day is celebrated as National fish Farmers day?
A) July 08
B) July 06
C) July 10
D) July 07
E) July 09
Answer: C) July 10
- National Fish Farmers’ Day is celebrated every year on 10 July, by the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying in association with the National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB).
- The day is commemorated annually in remembrance of scientists Dr K H Alikunhiand Dr H.L. Chaudhury who had invented induced breeding technology of Indian major carps on 10 July 1957.
- It is 65th National Fish Farmers Day being celebrated across the Country.
- National Fish Farmers Day is being celebrated virtually at National Fisheries Development Board Hyderabad.
Sports – Daily Current Affairs July 10
2. Rohit Sharma became ____ Indian batter to smash 300 fours in T20Is?
Answer: E) 1st
- Indian skipper Rohit Sharma became the first Indian batter to register 300 fours to his name in the T20Is.
- Rohit achieved this feat during the second T20I against England where he scored 31 runs off 20 balls and smashed three fours and two sixes to take his overall fours tally to 301.
- 1 – Paul Stirling – 325 fours
- 2 – Rohit Sharma – 300 fours
- 3 – ViratKohli – 298 fours
Business and Economy – Daily Current Affairs July 10
3. EPFO to soon disburse pension to over how many lakh pensioners in one go via central system?
Answer: A) 73
- Retirement fund body EPFO will consider and approve a proposal for setting up a central pension disbursal system in its meeting on July 29 and 30, paving the way for crediting the benefit into over 73 lakh pensioners’ bank accounts in one go across India.
- Presently, over 138 regional offices of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) disburse pensions to beneficiaries in their region separately.
- Thus, the pensioners of different regional offices are getting pensions at different times or days.
Appointments – Daily Current Affairs July 10
4. Who among the following appointed as next Ambassador to Bhutan?
A) Kumar Alok
C) Kumar Kamboj
D) JK Sinha
E) Ruchira Kamboj
Answer: B) SudhakarDalela
|Country/Company/ Organization/Institute||Appointed||Succeeded||Tenure Period||Other|
|Bhutan Ambassador||Sudhakar Dalela||Ruchira Kamboj||–||He is presently serving as the Deputy Chief of Mission in the Embassy of India in Washington.|
|Tripura Director of State Institute of Public Administration and Rural Development||Kumar Alok||–||–||He was Chief Secretary of Tripura|
|Tripura Chief Secretary||JK Sinha||Kumar Alok||–||Principal secretary of Health and Family Welfare department|
|Additional Solicitor General for the Calcutta High Court||Ashoke Kumar Chakraborty||–||–||–|
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs July 10
5. Centre open to public-private partnership to strengthen space industry, ISRO founded year?
Answer: D) 1969
- The government has come out with a policy to encourage participation of private companies in space technology as part of reforms in the field, ISRO chief S Somanath.
- The government would consult with industries and startups to strengthen the space eco systems under the public- private partnership in infrastructre, remote-sensing and development of new technology, Somanath told reporters on the sidelines of 26th convocation of Karunya University.
- With regard to investment, he said it would be 100 per cent for Indian companies and 70 per cent through FDI with the approval of the Centre.
- Starting a launchpad at Kulasekharapatnam in Tamil Nadu the State government has allotted 2,000 acres of land and after developing the required infrastructure, it may be ready by another two years.
- Private entities can now own Imaging Satellites under the Space Policy,2022.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs July 10
6. ‘Surat model’ of natural farming can become model for entire country,surat is located in which of the following state?
A) Andra Pradesh
D) New Delhi
Answer: C) Gujarat
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the ‘Surat model’ of natural farming can become a model for the entire country.
- The Prime Minister addressed a Natural Farming Conclave via video conferencing.
- The conclave, organised in Gujarat’s Surat witnessed the participation of thousands of farmers and all stakeholders who have made the adoption of natural farming in Surat a success story.
- Local bodies played a concerted role in selecting 75 farmers from every panchayat and hand-hold them with training and other resources.
- This has led to a situation where more than 40,000 farmers in 550 panchayats have become involved in natural farming.
7. Gehlot approved proposal to build how many stadiums in Rajasthan?
Answer: A) 11
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal to build 11 new sports stadiums in the state at a cost of of Rs 16.50 crore.
- According to the proposal, these stadiums will be constructed in Girva (Udaipur), Keru (Jodhpur), Hindaun (Karauli), Dhod (Sikar), Parbatsar (Nagaur), Parasrampura (Jhunjhunu), Bansur (Alwar), Roopwas (Bharatpur), Uchain (Bharatpur), Taranagar (Churu) and Bagru (Jaipur).
- A sum of Rs 1.50 crore will be spent on each stadium.
- The stadiums will be constructed by the Rajasthan State Road Construction and Development Corporation (RSRDC) and the Public Works Department.
8. Jute Mark logo to promote Indian golden,the logo was launched by which ministry?
A) External Affairs Ministry
B) Home Affairs Ministry
C) Finance Ministry
D) Agriculture Ministry
E) Textile Ministry
Answer: E) Textile Ministry
- The government introduced certification of authenticity for jute products with the unveiling of ”Jute Mark India” logo by the Union Textile Secretary U P Singh.
- It is an initiative to promote and protect Indian jute products.
- The Jute Mark India (JMI) scheme will provide the collective identity and assurance on origin and quality for traditional jute and jute products.
- Each Jute Mark label will contain a unique QR code and by scanning it, customers can learn about the producer.
- National Jute Board is the nodal agency of the Union textiles ministry, responsible for the promotion of jute and jute products in India and abroad.
- JMI was implemented under an umbrella scheme for development and promotion of the jute sector between FY’22 and FY’26 with a total financial outlay of Rs 485.58 crore by the Centre.
- Exports of Jute goods from India during 2020-21 were worth Rs 2740 crore (USD370 million) and those of jute diversified products were valued at Rs 1261 crore, constituting 46 per cent of the total value of jute goods exports.
- The provisional exports of jute goods during 2021-22 have been at Rs 3785.68 crore (USD 508 million), registering a phenomenal growth of 38.13 per cent as compared to 2020-21.
9. Telangana targetedhow many crore credit flow to women SHGs in FY23?
Answer: B) 3700
- The Telangana government aims to ensure Rs 3,700 crore credit flow to women Self Help groups (SHGs) through ”Stree Nidhi” during the current financial year as against Rs 3,060 crore last fiscal.
- Over the last eight years, Rs 14,756.85 crore to the SHGs for setting up businesses such as kirana shops, laundry, poultry farms and bakeries.
- During the last financial year, Rs 750 crore was allotted from SC Sub Plan, Rs 410 crore from ST Sub Plan and Rs 40.04 crore from Stree Nidhi Sub Plan.
- As part of strengthening women SHGs across the state, the government distributed computers and printers to mandal and town members.
- The Stree Nidhi initiative has received accolades across the nation.
10. Which government proposes to construct new drain to treat polluted water from neighboring states?
A) Andra Pradesh
D) New Delhi
Answer: D) New Delhi
- The Delhi government proposed to construct a new drain similar to the Najafgarh drain for the treatment of polluted water from neighboring states.
- To set up a committee under the chairmanship of Home Secretary Ajay Bhalla to check the feasibility of the proposal.
Over All Review
Business And Economy
Science and Technology