Hello Champs Here is the Home work questions. Kindly Answer the given Questions.
In this Video we have been discussed about What is Conditional Sentences?
We have also attached the home work post where you can practice the Error spotting regarding the Perfect conditional / Perfect Continuous conditional.
1) If you heat (A) / metal, It (B) / will expand (C) /No Error (D)
If you heat metal, It expands
(Truth – so Use ‘Zero Conditional’)
2) If It Don’t rain (A) / rain Tomorrow (B) / We will go to the beach (C) / No Error (D)
If It Doesn’t rain Tomorrow, We will go to the beach.
(1st Conditional – If clause should present, Use Doesn’t because of ‘It’)
3) If I had won (A) / the lottery, I would (B) / have be buying an Island (C) / No Error (D)
Ans (C )
If I had won the lottery, I would have been buying an Island.
(3rd Conditional – Main clause should be ‘Would + Have + V3 / would + Have been + V + ing’ – (ie) Would have been buying)
4) If he were a business (A) / man, He would visited (B) / the Gulf Countries (C) / No Error (D)
If he were a business man, He would visit the Gulf Countries.
(2nd Conditional – Main clause should be ‘Would + V1’ (ie) Would Visit).
5) If I had a chance to talk (A) / to the Minister, I will have informed (B) / him about this Problem (C) / No Error (D)
If I had a chance to talk to the Minister I would have informed him about this Problem.
(3rd Conditional – Main clause should be ‘Would + Have + V3 / would + Have been + V + ing’ (ie) Would have informed)