Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.,
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
September – 12 | Daily Current Affairs 2020
Table of Contents
1. World First Aid day is observed on which date?
A) September 11
B) September 12
C) September 13
D) September 14
Answer: B) September 12
2. Laura Siegemund and Vera Zvonareva Win U.S. Open Doubles Title over Nicole Melichar and Xu Yifan. Laura Siegemund is related to which country?
Answer: C) Germany
Vera Zvonareva – Russia
3. Aditya Paudwal passed away. He is related to which field?
Answer: B) Musician
Aditya, who was music composer, arranger and producer, was battling kidney-related ailments for a long time.
4. Pro-reform religious leader Ayatollah Yousef Saanei passed away. He is related to which country?
Answer: B) Iran
Currency: Iranian rial
5. Singer Toots Hibbert passed away. He is related to which country?
Answer: D) Jamaica
Currency: Jamaican Dollar
6. John Fahey passed away. He is President of which organization?
D) World Bank
Answer: A) WADA
John Fahey, a former president of the World Anti-Doping Agency and a key player in getting the 2000 Summer Olympics for Sydney, has died.
BOOKS AND AUTHORS
7. A book named “By Royal Appointment” is authored by whom?
A) Sudha Murty
B) Rakesh Nair
C) Jeffrey Archer
D) Kirban Singh
Answer: C) Jeffrey Archer
- Prolific author Jeffrey Archer will in October come out with three books of fun-filled and action-packed stories for young readers which he actually wrote when his children were young.
- “By Royal Appointment”, “Willy Visits the Square World” and “Willy and the Killer Kipper” are for children in the age group of five to nine years and will be available in bookstores from October 21, publishers Pan Macmillan India said.
8. Who has been elected as the chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2020-2021?
A) Bharathi V Darda
B) Sendhil V Darda
C) Devendra V Darda
D) Selva V Darda
Answer: C) Devendra V Darda
9. The government has constituted an Empowered Group of Ministers to oversee the process of corporatisation of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB). Who is headed in this Group?
A) Defence Ministry
B) Finance Ministry
C) Home Ministry
D) Women and Child Development Ministry
Answer: A) Defence Ministry
10. The Disciple has bagged the prestigious FIPRESCI award at the 2020 Venice Film Festival. Who is director of this film?
A) Anurag Kashyap
B) Karan Johar
C) Chaitanya Tamhane
D) Rajkumar Hirani
Answer: C) Chaitanya Tamhane
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
11. Which organization develops new “Disinfectant Sprays” to prevent microbial infections and to decontaminate vegetables and fruits?
D) IIT Madras
Answer: C) IPFT
IPFT – Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
12. India, which country Hold 2+2 Inter-Sessional Meeting?
Answer: A) US
India and the United States held bilateral 2+2 inter-sessional meeting during which the two sides exchanged views about regional developments and agreed to pursue their quest for a “free, open, inclusive, peaceful and prosperous” India-Pacific.
Capital: Washington D.C
Currency: US Dollar
13. US and which country sign defence deal to counter China’s presence in Indian Ocean?
Answer: A) Maldives
Currency: Maldivian rufiyaa
14. Which state government signs pact with SIDBI to develop MSME ecosystem?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: D) Rajasthan
CM: Ashok Gehlot
Governor: Kalraj Mishra
15. Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb laid the foundation stone for Tripuras first-ever Special Economic Zone (SEZ) at which place?
D) Manu Bazar
Answer: A) Sabroom
CM: Biplap Kumar Deb
Governor: Ramesh Bias
16. Home Minister Amit Shah e-launches development projects worth Rs 221 crore in which place?
A) Mumbai, Maharashtra
B) Bangalore, Karnataka
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Kolkata, West Bengal
Answer: C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Union home minister and Member of Parliament (MP) from Gandhinagar presided over thee-launching of development works worth Rs 134 crore in his constituency. Gujarat:
Capital : Gandhinagar
CM : Vijay Rupani
Governor : Acharya Dev Vrat
17. Which organization partners with FICCI FLO Hyderabad to set up incubator to support women entrepreneurs?
A) CIE IIIT-Hyderabad
B) CIE IIIT-Mandi
C) CIE IIIT-Madras
D) CIE IIIT-Kolkata
Answer: A) CIE IIIT-Hyderabad
FICCI FLO Hyderabad Chapter has partnered with CIE IIIT-H to establish the FLOIncubator@CIE IIITH to empower women entrepreneurs and women-led start-ups.
18. Which state to launch app to ensure safety of houses, alert about accident-prone areas?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: A) Andhra Pradesh
App Name – ‘AP Police Seva.
Capital : Amaravati
CM: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
Governor : Biswa Bhushan Harichandan
19. India’s first Coronavirus airport testing facility launched in which airport?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
C) Kempegowda International Airport
D) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Answer: A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
DOWNLOAD THIS DAILY CA PDF – CLICK HERE