Daily Current Affairs October 03
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs October 03. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
October 03 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
Sports – Daily Current Affairs October 03
1. Which state to host National Cross Country Championship?
C) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: E) Nagaland
- The Nagaland Athletics Association will host the 56th National Cross Country Championship under the sponsorship of the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) in Kohima on January 15 next year, the first ever such national event in the state.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs October 03
2. A variety of rice widely grown in Wada in Palghar district in which state has been given a ‘Geographical Indication’ tag?
C) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: A) Maharashtra
3. Which organisation has collaborated with Krishak Bharati Cooperative (KRIBHCO) to provide access to fertilisers and agricultural inputs to farmers via four lakh village level entrepreneurs?
Answer: D) CSC
- Common Services Centres (CSCs) will facilitate the sale and distribution of KRIBHCO products which include fertilisers like imported urea, DAP, NPK/NPS, bio-fertiliser, city compost, zinc sulphate, certified seeds, hybrid seeds and potash derived from molasses, a statement said.
- Early this year, CSC set up an agri services platform to facilitate agri inputs like seeds, manure, and pesticides, rent and hire of farm machinery and implements, and trading of agri produce etc through its VLEs and farmer producer organisations (FPOs).
4. Which organisation has inked an agreement with North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) to assist in developing renewable projects and raising funds?
D) Niti Aayog
Answer: E) IREDA
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) has inked an agreement with North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) to assist in developing renewable projects and raising funds.
- Under the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), IREDA will undertake techno-financial due diligence of renewable energy and energy efficiency and conservation projects for NEEPCO, IREDA said.
- Earlier, IREDA has signed MoUs with SJVN, NHPC and TANGEDCO.
- The company is looking forward to extending its consultancy and advisory services to other PSUs as well as private organisations for the development of renewable energy sector.
- IREDA and NEEPCO are under Ministry of New & Renewable Energy and Ministry of Power, respectively.
- The MoU was signed by Pradip Kumar Das, CMD, IREDA and Vinod Kumar Singh, CMD, NEEPCO.
5. Which organisation signed a MoU with the Ministry of Food Processing Industries to support micro food entrepreneurs, farmer producer organisations (FPOs), self help groups (SHGs) and producers cooperatives to improve the standard of food businesses?
D) Niti Aayog
Answer: E) FSSAI
Over All Review