Daily Current Affairs November 25
Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs November 25. Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
November 25 | Daily Current Affairs 2021
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs November 25
1. International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women is observed on which date?
A) November 22
B) November 23
C) November 24
D) November 26
E) November 25
Answer: E) November 25
Sports – Daily Current Affairs November 25
2. Which country all-rounder Mahmudullah has retired from Test cricket?
Answer: A) Bangladesh
- Bangladesh all-rounder Mahmudullah has retired from Test cricket, confirmed Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB).
- As a result, the all-rounder’s 12-year career in the longest format has come to an end.
- The 35-year-old played 50 Tests for Bangladesh, managing to score 2,914 runs at an average of 33.49.
- He also managed to scalp 43 wickets in his career with his best figures being 5/51.
3. Which company bags title sponsorship rights of Prime Volleyball League for three years?
Answer: A) Rupay
- The card payment network has acquired the title sponsorship rights of the sporting league for three years of the league, which is scheduled to take place in early 2022.
- The Prime Volleyball League will have seven franchises from seven different cities – Calicut Heroes, Kochi Blue Spikers, Ahmedabad Defenders, Hyderabad Black Hawks, Chennai Blitz, Bengaluru Torpedoes, and Kolkata Thunderbolts.
- The tournament will consist of 24 games and the Prime Volleyball League Player Auction will be held in Kochi on December 14.
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs November 25
4. RBI Imposes penalty of ______ has been imposed on TCPSL for deficiencies in regulatory compliance?
A) Rs 1 crore
B) Rs 3 crore
C) Rs 4 crore
D) Rs 5 crore
E) Rs 2 crore
Answer: E) Rs 2 crore
- The Reserve Bank has imposed penalties on Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL) and Appnit Technologies Private Limited (ATPL) for deficiencies in regulatory compliance.
- A penalty of Rs 2 crore has been imposed on TCPSL and Rs 54.93 lakh on ATPL, the central bank said in a statement.
- After reviewing their written responses and oral submissions made during the personal hearing, the RBI concluded that the charges of non-compliance with certain directions were substantiated and warranted the imposition of monetary penalty.
- In another statement, the RBI said a penalty of Rs 20 lakh has been imposed on Mulamoottil Financiers Limited, Kozhencherry, Pathanamthitta District, Kerala for non-adherence with certain provisions of the directions on the classification of non-performing assets and norms related to raising money through private placement by NBFCs-Debentures.
5. Which company becomes fully certified token requestor and token service provider for Mastercard and Visa?
Answer: D) PayU
- PayU, India’s leading online payments solutions provider, announced that it has been fully certified by Mastercard and Visa as a token requestor and token provider.
- After achieving this certification, PayU will now have the ability to act as token requestors on behalf of merchants.
- The certification by major card networks is a significant milestone towards enabling tokenization solutions for the broader ecosystem.
- As a token service provider, PayU will be able to issue, manage, and operate payment tokens, providing frictionless payment experiences.
- In addition to network certification, WIBMO is actively engaged with issuers to enable Issuer Tokenisation.
6. ADB approves _______ loan to India for purchasing COVID-19 vaccines?
A) USD 2.5 Billion
B) USD 3.5 Billion
C) USD 4.5 Billion
D) USD 5.5 Billion
E) USD 1.5 Billion
Answer: E) USD 1.5 Billion
- The Asian Development Bank has approved a USD 1.5 billion (around Rs 11,185 crore) loan to India for COVID-19 vaccine procurement.
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is expected to co-finance an additional USD 500 million for the project, it said.
- Beijing-based AIIB is a multilateral development bank focused on developing Asia. It has members from all over the world.
- The loan from ADB will fund at least 66.7 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses for an estimated 31.7 crore people, it added.
7. Which bank has collaborated with Amazon Pay and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to offer customers instant payment system via Unified Payment Interface (UPI)?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) Bank of Maharashtra
E) HDFC Bank
Answer: B) Yes Bank
- Yes Bank said it has collaborated with Amazon Pay and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to offer customers instant payment system via Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
- The integration will enable Amazon Pay to issue UPI IDs with the @yapl handle and allow customers to make secure, fast and convenient payments, the bank said in its statement.
8. Which Bank launched India’s first credit card made from recycled PVC plastic?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) HSBC India
C) RBL Bank
D) Bank of Maharashtra
E) HDFC Bank
Answer: B) HSBC India
- Made from 85% recycled plastic, the new cards will help save 3.18 gm of plastic waste per card in addition to helping lower overall carbon emission.
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs November 25
9. Which IIT researchers develop India’s first device for on-site production of ultra-pure Hydrogen?
A) IIT Mumbai
B) IIT Varanasi
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Delhi
E) IIT Madras
Answer: B) IIT Varanasi
- According to the team, at a time when India has committed to zero net emissions by 2070 at the COP26 Climate Summit this is a major development in the Nations Sustainable Development Goals, the device is 100 per cent indigenous and every component made in IIT (Banaras Hindu University) facilities.
10. Which company has successfully tested Dhawan-1, which it claims to be the country’s first privately developed fully cryogenic rocket engine?
B) Skyroot Aerospace
C) Sierra Nevada Corporation
Answer: B) Skyroot Aerospace
- The engine runs on two high performance rocket propellants- Liquid Natural gas (LNG) & Liquid Oxygen (LoX).
- The test was conducted at Solar Industries India Ltd. in Nagpur.
- The test demonstrates the propulsion technology in the upper stage of Skyroot’s orbital vehicle, Vikram-2.
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs November 25
11. Which organization launches 7 new GI tagged products from Uttarakhand?
Answer: D) TRIFED
- GI products came to a special focus in the ongoing Tribes India Aadi Mahotsav on 19th November 2021, when Shri BhaskarKhulbe, Advisor to the Prime Minister visited the Aadi Mahotsav and appreciated the efforts of TRIFED to promote Geographical Indication among tribal products.
- Apart from this, 7 new GI tagged products from Uttarakhand consisting of Aipan craft, Tamta product, Ringal craft, Thulma, BhutiyaDaan Carpet, Chyura oil and Munshiyari Rajma, was launched at AadiMahotsav taking the tally of TRIFED promoted tribal GI products to 66.
12. The Navy commissioned submarine INS Vela. It built in India by the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Mumbai, in collaboration with M/s Naval Group of which country?
Answer: A) France
- This is the fourth of the six submarines the Indian Navy is inducting under the Kalvari class submarine Project 75.
- This is also the second major induction in the Indian Navy in less than a week.
- The Scorpene-class submarines are being built in India by the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Mumbai, in collaboration with M/s Naval Group, France.
- Three submarines under Project 75 – INS Kalvari, INS Khanderi, INS Karanj – have already been commissioned.
INS Vikrant to be commissioned by Aug 2022:
- Indian Navy Chief Admiral Karambir Singh said that the Indigenous Aircraft Carrier (IAC) INS Vikrant will be commissioned by August 2022.
- Chief of Naval Staff was addressing an event at the naval dockyard in Mumbai, where INS Vela, the fourth Scorpene-class submarine was commissioned into the Indian Navy.
13. Who inaugurates E-portal of accreditation scheme for minerals exploration?
A) Ram Nath Kovind
B) Smriti Irani
C) Arjun Munda
D) Narendra Modi
E) Pralhad Joshi
Answer: E) Pralhad Joshi
- Coal and Mine Minister Pralhad Joshi Inaugurated E-portal of accreditation scheme for minerals exploration and handed over 52 mines block to 15 state government’s representatives in 5th National Conclave on Mines and Minerals at New Delhi.
- Mr. Joshi further facilitated 149 awards pertaining last 3 years to the coal and mine sector for their 5-star rating performance and sustainable mining.
14. Who inaugurates India Internet Governance Forum 2021?
1) Ashwini Vaishnaw
2) Rajeev Chandrasekhar
3) Anurag Thakur
A) Only 2
B) Only 3
C) Only 1 & 2
D) All of these
E) Only 1
Answer: C) Only 1 & 2
- Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw, Minister of Electronics & Information Technology, inaugurated India Internet Governance Forum 2021 (IIGF 2021), a 3-day online event on internet governance, which is jointly being organized by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI).
- The event which is centered around the theme “Empowering India through Power of Internet”, is bringing stakeholders of internet governance together to discuss the roadmap for digitization and reaffirm India as an essential participant globally.
- Being held between 25-27 November, it is also going to highlight the role and importance of digitization in the international policy development on internet governance.
Over All Review
Banking and Finance
Science and Technology